NeuTecha - A Community Project

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Its been a while since we've had a video...
Very true. I have been working on cutting out pictures of citizens to use in the video's and it has been taking quite a while. Green screen sort of stuff.
Also I had to go and set up all the creative saves again due to multi techs messing up during loading.
I'm haven't forgot, just been busy.
Have a good one [8D)

Comet

A new resident is here! Well, he sure hopes he can be a resisdent. He was kicked out his old home...

Introducing Comet OS!

Comet (or unit 1936 at the time) had to make a break for it from a space station owned by GeoCorp, He had become too smart for a droid and had started to get bored with the tasks he was doing! This didn't seem like that big of a deal, but that was until someone caught him watching a race instead of working, and instantly sounded the alarm.

Gaurds had rushed him and Unit 1963 had ran for it, hiding in areas only other droids could get to. He stayed in his hiding spot for a few days, occaisonally sneaking out to try find anything that could help him.

Eventually, after 5 days of hiding, he managed to steal an escape pod. Although not knowing how to fly the thing he ended up crash-landing on an astroid that happened to be owned by Venture. Venture techs had rocketed up to him on all sides, thinking a Comet which may contain valuable resources had landed, due to the magnesium thrusters the escape pod had used. But were very intruged when they found a geocorp factory droid climbing out a repair pod instead!

After much questioning, and Unit 1963 crying (which had shocked all of the Venture workers) Venture took him in, feeling sorry for the poor droid, and gave him a bit of an upgrade. They also decided to call him 'Comet' , due to the fact they thought he was one when he had landed.

After a year of racing and exploring with Venture, helping them design the Titan and Monster truck wheels with his Giant GeoCorp wheel knowlage, he heard of Neutecha, and instantly signed up for the trip.

'this could be my chance to be part of a community!'
Comet thought excitedly, as he watched the sky for the neutecha shuttle.
'No, not a chance. I WILL be part of a community.'

The Video below demonstrates Comet's battle tech, the Titan, his house and how to attach the door, and Comet himself.

COMET

Comet OS.png

HOUSE

Comet house.png

THE TITAN

Titan.png

Last edited:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
can Comet live on the outskirts of newtecha, in the view of a desert? Or maybe even a flat-ish mountain biome. Really somethin good for racing! Not too flat, but not so bumpy you can't reach high speed!
I'll see what I can do. Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello!
As we left the group in the last episode they had just made their way through the gate and would soon be hangin' out with Mr.Eatz and LemonHead!

Have a good one [8D)

Zeena

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
pure skills @ 7.30

A new resident is here! Well, he sure hopes he can be a resisdent. He was kicked out his old home...

Introducing Comet OS!

Comet (or unit 1936 at the time) had to make a break for it from a space station owned by GeoCorp, He had become too smart for a droid and had started to get bored with the tasks he was doing! This didn't seem like that big of a deal, but that was until someone caught him watching a race instead of working, and instantly sounded the alarm.

Gaurds had rushed him and Unit 1963 had ran for it, hiding in areas only other droids could get to. He stayed in his hiding spot for a few days, occaisonally sneaking out to try find anything that could help him.

Eventually, after 5 days of hiding, he managed to steal an escape pod. Although not knowing how to fly the thing he ended up crash-landing on an astroid that happened to be owned by Venture. Venture techs had rocketed up to him on all sides, thinking a Comet which may contain valuable resources had landed, due to the magnesium thrusters the escape pod had used. But were very intruged when they found a geocorp factory droid climbing out a repair pod instead!

After much questioning, and Unit 1963 crying (which had shocked all of the Venture workers) Venture took him in, feeling sorry for the poor droid, and gave him a bit of an upgrade. They also decided to call him 'Comet' , due to the fact they thought he was one when he had landed.

After a year of racing and exploring with Venture, helping them design the Titan and Monster truck wheels with his Giant GeoCorp wheel knowlage, he heard of Neutecha, and instantly signed up for the trip.

'this could be my chance to be part of a community!'
Comet thought excitedly, as he watched the sky for the neutecha shuttle.
'No, not a chance. I WILL be part of a community.'

The Video below demonstrates Comet's battle tech, the Titan, his house and how to attach the door, and Comet himself.

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com
Hello everyone!
It's a big day here in NeuTecha! We are starting to move in to our homes and so far things are looking great!

Have a good one [8D)
@reaperx1 , please check on the sign for my house every time you load up the save, mine's dropping a few resources on loadup (btw it's in R&D)

if you want the sign to be changing colors, you'll have to leave 1 conveyor without a resource (or it stops)

by the way,
Turret Tree.png

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
@reaperx1 , please check on the sign for my house every time you load up the save, mine's dropping a few resources on loadup (btw it's in R&D)

if you want the sign to be changing colors, you'll have to leave 1 conveyor without a resource (or it stops)

by the way,
View attachment 22740
Is that thing supposed to hold the turrets I suggested?

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I'll check that out the next time I load that save.
Also is that tree supposed to be holding other techs as Lord Zarnox has asked and if so we will use it as part of our perimeter defense.
Have a good one [8D)

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com
Is that thing supposed to hold the turrets I suggested?
I'll check that out the next time I load that save.
Also is that tree supposed to be holding other techs as Lord Zarnox has asked and if so we will use it as part of our perimeter defense.
Have a good one [8D)
ye

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello NeuTechians!
With the forge completed there were only a couple things that we still needed to make that location right.
First we need a forge supervisor and that is where this build comes in. So I present to you the birth of Blake Smith!

Next on the list is a bit more protection for the entrance just to make sure we are all safe coming and going but that will be another video ;).
Have a good one [8D)