NeuTecha - A Community Project

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello techologists!
As with any road system there is a need for multiple configurations and that is what I have been working on.
The problem is making them reliable while the game is laggy out, but I think I have found a way!

Have a good one [8D)

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
Here is Josephine's house, or rather castle, or rather workshop, Caer Josephine:

Caer Josephine.png

Josephine's domicile features a doormat, a sleeping bag, a small kitchen and a whole load of clutter. It's also a fully-functional crafting base with some of its infrastructure on the roof, able to construct or disassemble pretty much any block. She spent a long time building the castle and adapting it to her needs, and now it's practically a part of her. A messy part she can't be bothered to Spring clean.
Location-wise, somewhere with a view of the woodlands would be nice.
The outer decorations and resource collectors do take it slightly over the size limit, which Josephine assures me is just a "guideline". If it is actually a hard limit, I'll try to convince her to downsize a little.

Seth_Seth

Committing multiple corps
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I have made my house.
it's above 20x20x20 but it's below 31x31x31 (the length is 30)and has a second bed allowing for a second person to live there

the beds are blue & red
Seths House.png

(vid)

the video shows the inside of the house, the sign and the setup for the sign (basically leave one conveyer without a resource or it won't move at all)
it is missing scraping and refining but I am gonna make another building just for that, allowing scraping and refining publicly (maybe even crafting, that's gonna be a challenging sign to make (as well as the building itself))
is this acceptable @reaperx1 ?

@Zeena

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
Here's Josephine's combat tech, the Terror Tech:

Terror Tech.png

Built to take down the largest enemies, the Terror Tech is Josephine's pride and joy. One volley from its mighty weapons can take out an entire enemy base and turn a small mountain into a crater, and the jackhammers and plasma cutters are enough to maul anything too close for the cannons. It has no shields, though, because they "get in the way". If you say so, Jo-jo...

The Terror Tech's immense battery capacity and long-range chargers make it a decent mobile command centre for long operations. It can travel at speed thanks to its multiple boosters and huge fuel tanks, but hills and swamps are its enemies. Thankfully, swamps aren't in the game yet. :p

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Website
tinyurl.com
Here's Josephine's combat tech, the Terror Tech:

View attachment 22353

Built to take down the largest enemies, the Terror Tech is Josephine's pride and joy. One volley from its mighty weapons can take out an entire enemy base and turn a small mountain into a crater, and the jackhammers and plasma cutters are enough to maul anything too close for the cannons. It has no shields, though, because they "get in the way". If you say so, Jo-jo...

The Terror Tech's immense battery capacity and long-range chargers make it a decent mobile command centre for long operations. It can travel at speed thanks to its multiple boosters and huge fuel tanks, but hills and swamps are its enemies. Thankfully, swamps aren't in the game yet. :p
Is that cab the only cab? The GEOCORP one at the front.