Need Help With This Base

DunkMoose

I am in the process of making a new base, and I cant figure out why this is happening. Can anyone help?

(The silos not registering with the base)

Attachments

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
The silos not registering with the base
This will be because Fabricators have a limited range when looking back up conveyor lines. At a certain number of blocks you will see that the white flushing spark does not appear on any silos further back. This distance varies, depending on how many component factories and refineries you have in between, too. And if they are on a conveyor loop that shortens the distance a whole lot more.

This seemed like a perfect post for the "community help" section, so I moved it there from open (I hope that's ok).:)

DunkMoose

This will be because Fabricators have a limited range when looking back up conveyor lines. At a certain number of blocks you will see that the white flushing spark does not appear on any silos further back. This distance varies, depending on how many component factories and refineries you have in between, too. And if they are on a conveyor loop that shortens the distance a whole lot more.

This seemed like a perfect post for the "community help" section, so I moved it there from open (I hope that's ok).:)
Thats completely fine thanks! Im still figuring out where to post stuff. Thanks, ill try to figure out what to do