NEED FLYING HELP

This is more a question of controls than actual flier construction.

Flier Terratech.jpg

This is the flier that I'm trying to fly with. Simple construction, nothing crazy. However, everytime I go to fly, I don't have any pitch control. Both W and S as well as UpArrow and Downarrow are treated as forwards and backwards, which means I can only travel in a forwards without any actual control. The one part of the plane that works is the rudder. It moves as designed and turns the plane. The actual wings do not move, those little flaps that control pitch do not move whatsoever. So I'm asking, what am I doing wrong?

Here's the controls I have set. They're just the default settings.

controls.jpg
Thank you in advance for advice and support.

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
To expand on Legionite's answer -

TerraTech allows custom control configurations on each tech. You can click on the button as Legionite described, or left-click-and-hold on your tech to open a radial menu. One of the menu options is for the control schemes.

It will show all the control schemes enabled for your tech, and allow you to select which one you want to use. In my picture below, both the car and aeroplane schemes are enabled. If Aeroplane is not in your list, click the edit button and make sure that the control scheme you want is checkmarked.

To change your active control scheme, you can use this menu, or use the "C" key to cycle through them.

Snapshots will save your control scheme settings on each tech.

1569194753048.png

Select "EDIT" to get to this menu.
1569195082122.png

To expand on Legionite's answer -

TerraTech allows custom control configurations on each tech. You can click on the button as Legionite described, or left-click-and-hold on your tech to open a radial menu. One of the menu options is for the control schemes.

It will show all the control schemes enabled for your tech, and allow you to select which one you want to use. In my picture below, both the car and aeroplane schemes are enabled. If Aeroplane is not in your list, click the edit button and make sure that the control scheme you want is checkmarked.

To change your active control scheme, you can use this menu, or use the "C" key to cycle through them.

Snapshots will save your control scheme settings on each tech.

View attachment 28983

Select "EDIT" to get to this menu.
View attachment 28985
This is exactly what I needed, thank you so much.