My Vehicle And Base Techs

Bazzietuk

Here's a list of vehicles I've made for people to use if they want to or modify as well. Any suggestions are taken on board and appreciated.

Attachments

Bazzietuk

The resource carrier one needed modifying as it suffered from the bug of a material piece trapped under it flipping it over, so covered the underside in blocks to even it out, raised the cab a bit higher to flatten the underside properly as well without a gap where the cab is underneath.

Bazzietuk

Component collector, very basic vehicle with no weapons but can carry a lot of blocks when you destroy enemies and deposit them near a black hole device to store them. Some blocks do get a bit trapped though which I'll have to sort out but it does it's job and is quite fast as well.

Attachments

Bazzietuk

Here's two simple and easy to fly explorers. The second (my explorer 2) can achieve stable flight (until the fuel runs out) by holding down shift to take off then CTRL to use the booster. If you let go it'll drift to the ground quite slowly but still needs a little thrust to land without damage. They're both very maneuverable (can spin on the spot and change directions really quickly). No weapons on any of them though so just used to search out new terminals really or fly quickly between bases. Most of the components are pretty basic apart from the Hawkeye cab).

Attachments

Bazzietuk

200+mph racer. Doesn't seem too good on hilly ground but fast and nimble on the salt flats, may be able to modify it to make it less bouncy (and airborne) on hilly terrain. Nightmare on grassland with all the rocks and tree's though as it just ploughs into them :) LOL Enjoy and comments always welcome.

Attachments

Bazzietuk

Wondering how fast you can go in game, here's a 255+mph racer. It sucks the fuel pretty quickly but is highly maneauverable though. Mainly uses venture and Hawkeye tech. Wondering if you can reach 300mph now ;)

Attachments

Bazzietuk

Nice one Burger but that uses Better Future tech and I haven't unlocked their license in the campaign mode yet so it's limited to the other game modes. I'm trying to build stuff that uses the basic techs that are easily opened to start with. Probably get Better Future licenses quicker for some people than others I'm not sure but until I've opened it on campaign mode I won't use their tech in builds (factory not withstanding as I have a build with & without their tech). Vehicles though I stick to normal stuff that seems to drop quite regular from enemies that are destroyed or can be purchased with the terminals.

Bazzietuk

And it's possible, at least on the salt flats and for a matter of seconds. I present the 300 (and 1) mph racer using GSO and Venture tech only. Definitely won't work on other terrain types but a bit of fun on the salt flats doesn't go amiss even if it's only for the few seconds until the fuel runs out :) LOL I know it's not pretty :) Enjoy and comments appreciated :)

Attachments

Bazzietuk

I've had this super basic one up to 307mph on the salt flats, not sure if anything else can be added to it to increase on that to be honest as it seems if anything is added it increases the weight and reduces the speed. You get a few seconds of thrust before the fuel tanks are dry on it as well so it's not built for sustained runs at those speeds and think it'll fall apart on any other terrain. To be honest though I'm just experimenting to see what the upper speed limit is in the game with the tech available to beginners especially in campaign mode. They're not designed to take a pounding and keep speed up. I may work on that eventually but right now I'm having fun experimenting with speed only :) This build only uses venture tech apart from the fuel guage that is. Enjoy.

Attachments

Bazzietuk

BF bug. These can be deployed and follow/guard you in a swarm (if you have the resources that is). They are quite big but I wanted to add decent weapons to them and boosters. Next idea is to refuce sizes but make them powerful still as guards. Possibly anchor them as replacements for turrets as well. Will see what happens. Comments welcome as always.

I tried modifying it as a harvester with a weapon under it pointing down but not having much luck as it flies off anything you try to destroy from above. Angled blocks would be helpful here but don't have any to use it seems. I could be wrong so if anyone knows of angled blocks with attachments points you can add weapons to etc let me know please.

Attachments

Bazzietuk

BF Missile Drone with AI and Hawkeye armour plates. Has shields and repair bubble with 2 batteries and a remote charger. Rear laser guns pointed downwards to help destroy fast moving close up targets that get within the missiles perimeter. Can be mass deployed as protection drones if they're switched to guard mode.

I think I'm coning to the end of the BF builds in small sizes to be honest. Their weapony seems quite underpowered against fast moving vehicles so I tend to equip them with missiles for range attacks. A lot of the BF tech is quite heavy for the lower powered hover pads.

Attachments

Bazzietuk

New vertical factory/fab/scrapper/refinery. Tested this on Hawkeye weapons and BF weapons and all build automatically with no input needed. Not tried the other corporations yet but will do. This setup has no shields or repair bubbles right now as it's a work in progress. Seem to be limited on the first 4 fabricators on the level you can build but it's no biggie really seeing as the others build an AI unit no problem. Any testing or improvements will be welcome.

Also does anyone by any chance have a list of unrefined blocks used in fabrication or a link to a list please? Would like to add resource holders for unrefined materials as well so all items can be fabricated if you have the right materials and route those to the correct silo's within this build.

Posted this in my Factory Tester Needed thread as well. Not sure on the rules for duplicates so sorry if it's not allowed.

Attachments