My Terratech fanart!

Website
www.plazmaenterprises.com
Hello!

After a recent co-op campaign playthrough i made this fanart of my trusty craft that carried me through it. Since TerraTech fanart doesnt seem to be very common, i don't know what's the best way to post it, hence i chose the 'Open' forum.

'I wanted better ones than you, even though you were there. I had fancier ones than you, but they failed where you prevailed. You evolved with me throughout my journey, and never let me down. You are my favourite tech! '

Drawing based 90% on actual Terratech building blocks, with some custom detailing added in.

Original one is in 4K, but image was too large for this forum. Please visit it's DeviantArt page if you wish to have a look at it:
https://www.deviantart.com/enterprise-e/art/My-Terratech-Craft-813689802

My_Terratech_craft_Final_downscaled.png

Hope some of you enjoy it :)

Seth_Seth

A hecking train wreck
Website
sites.google.com
Hello!

After a recent co-op campaign playthrough i made this fanart of my trusty craft that carried me through it. Since TerraTech fanart doesnt seem to be very common, i don't know what's the best way to post it, hence i chose the 'Open' forum.

'I wanted better ones than you, even though you were there. I had fancier ones than you, but they failed where you prevailed. You evolved with me throughout my journey, and never let me down. You are my favourite tech! '

Drawing based 90% on actual Terratech building blocks, with some custom detailing added in.

Original one is in 4K, but image was too large for this forum. Please visit it's DeviantArt page if you wish to have a look at it:
https://www.deviantart.com/enterprise-e/art/My-Terratech-Craft-813689802

View attachment 29298

Hope some of you enjoy it :)
This definitely deserves the 16+ likes you're getting for this
I mean, just... wow that's amazing, even the extra details that aren't in TerraTech itself