My Games Are Consuming Almost All My CPU Resources

Allenlester

May 8, 2020
Hello everyone. I recently built a budget gaming PC. I have been able to play most of the games that I wanted to, but whenever I try to play TerraTech games, my computer's CPU seems to be using 80-90%.The GPU is only consumed 10-20%. This is causing sudden frame drops. Does anyone know how I can reduce the CPU usage of my game and increased the GPU usage? Any help will be appreciated.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
terratech is CPU based, not gpu based, so the only way to increase the performance is to increase the CPU ghz (yes this does HURTZ the hip pocket)

Allenlester

May 8, 2020
terratech is CPU based, not gpu based, so the only way to increase the performance is to increase the CPU ghz (yes this does HURTZ the hip pocket)
Thank you so much for trying to help me with the suggestions. In fact, my computer was having this problem with all kinds of games, big or small not only terratech. Later I realized from here, that the problem was with my graphics card’s driver. It was solved only after I uninstalled it and downloaded and installed the updated driver from the manufacturer's website. Now my graphics are using 45-50% and CPU 55-60%.