My combination carrier comes from Chinese players

GKJ

Japanese players are also great at that sort of stuff too. Probably due to being manufacturing capitals and tech industry leaders so that sort of thing becomes second nature maybe (figuring out how things work and how to build things sorta stuff).
Irrespective of nationality, the title is from China, because I am not familiar with English and do not want language to cause misunderstanding

Last edited:

Zed

Irrespective of nationality, the title is from China, because I am not familiar with English and do not want language to cause misunderstanding
A well-expressed sentiment; irrespective of the specific language within which the concept is expressed.

Searched for "thinking gif" on Google and copy-pasted it. (you can copy-paste 6 images per post not counting attachments!)
Wat. Are you serious???????????!?!?!?!!?!?!!1!11!1!1!1!1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?11 q qqbqbq q a !!!!/$!mnsnejanfnjnudnvbiejfnuvgeirfbuisdfgjerfikod

Masakari

@Masakari @JimmyBlether Just an idea. I'm not sure I can finish him. I always give up halfway easily:D
I feel you on that.

MTs (multi techs) are very difficult and frustrating to do. Especially when it does not work like you want/thought.

But that is a promising start to something pretty cool once you can figure out how to make it work and find a use for it.