My 7.4.3 base

Litsman3d

May 11, 2017
Greece
Well somehow my saves managed to load in the new 7.4.4 TT. But i cannot see the biome changes they made (i believe the seed has to do smthing with it...) So im gonna start over again the campaign i like to play. I found two of those "monuments" so ive built my next full base on one! but before i got to fill it we got next release. its ok no problem... so I took some pictures of my base to remember and for you to see before i reset..

Front side

You can see there is a full storage system for all the materials and components in the game autoshorted out with filters. 11 raw material 3x3 silos, 11 refined material 3x3 silos and 24 component 3x3 silos. All connected to a manufacturing loop with 8 component factories and all the fabricators. The feeding is done by another base-ladder tech from downstairs with a double conveyor belt, up to the "input" of the main base tech. The input of the storage is manualy done (by moving a full silo the stuff drops down to the collectors - You understand im still missing the "Dropper" block...) And its empty cause i only managed to built it and they released next version. Today i was gonna move my stuff from my first full downstairs base and fill this up but no time.

From the side

Here you can see the scrapper zone. Connected to all the storage.

From the back side

Here is a small airlane for small aircrafts on the back. Really impracticall and really difficult to land on...

Litsman3d

May 11, 2017
Greece
From the other side

Heres the component storages.

From a far below

a photo in a hurry...

Ive reached the building limits of 64x64 on horizontal plane but i have some 50% space on the vertical plane. So i could build more but i stopped there cause of the "placement bug" and my patience exhausted...

Ok phew... now lets go built my 7.4.4 base!... (and every next i guess)
...I could use some inspiration by the community so let me see your "monument-obelisk" bases!!!

Litsman3d

May 11, 2017
Greece
I have some difficulties uploading from yesterday i dont know... i cannot upload my 276KB Campaign Save.sav! Instead i get this error:

"The following error occurred

There was a problem uploading your file.

Campaign Save.sav"

I have uploaded my save before with no problems.
I will post my save when this get resolved. I already asked for help and waiting for a reply.
If someone has a tip... im listening!

Litsman3d

May 11, 2017
Greece
Ok I find out that i must use chrome to upload with no problems!
...So here is my 743TT campaign save that is loading fine in the 746TT (and saved over) but it has old seed (no biome changes).
My bases coordinates:
1018, -1046
1582, -386

Attachments