multiplayer please

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

friedman222

May 23, 2017
I am suggesting to add multiplayer mode to the games.
I think it will be very cool if there will be official servers (like in the most of the games) and private or public (but not official) servers that the host will be able to add server plugins (like in minecraft).
I think it will be very fun and everyone will be able to play with their friends and survive with them (not in minigames servers).

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Feb 3, 2017
Terraland
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
I am suggesting to add multiplayer mode to the games.
I think it will be very cool if there will be official servers (like in the most of the games) and private or public (but not official) servers that the host will be able to add server plugins (like in minecraft).
I think it will be very fun and everyone will be able to play with their friends and survive with them (not in minigames servers).
We all are waiting for it. Developers are in middle of making it.

Reactions: Khaylain

Aceba1

Aceba1
Jan 7, 2016
North-east America
github.com
@friedman222 If you watch some of their streams on Twitch, they show footage and evidence of multiplayer.
Also, considering that you asked nicely, you will get multiplayer for this game. (At around the time that Baconus_Yum declared as a possibility.) Actually, whether you asked or not. It really depends on if you bought the game.