Mountains of Dooooom!

cupid_the_conqueror

Sep 20, 2014
holy shit dude that was amazing! If I didn't have to make a twitter account for you do share that with me, I'd download it! (seriously? one social network file share? can we just get like a cloud link or some such? I don't use twitter!)

Reactions: Asrael

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
The snapshot images that TerraTech creates are PNG files that can be shared via any file or image sharing service.
The only thing to be wary of is that because we embed vehicle data within the PNG file, if it gets compressed or resized by the image sharing service, it will no longer work.

Imgur is a possible place to share vehicle snapshots. If you want to have a go of driving "Russ's Cake" around a checkpoint challenge, grab the vehicle here:

http://i.imgur.com/rJ4OsGw.png

Remember to press Shift to light the candles :)

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
Can also grab the BBCode from Imgur to paste into this forum too.

Jeff McGee

Aug 14, 2014
Texas
Here you go, I dumped all my vehicle saves in an imgur album with dupes included (more than you wanted and a few screenshots too) here. Mix match re-name or do whatever you want with em...mainly just have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamie

zytukin

Aug 13, 2014
Those pictures aren't working Jeff, are you using the screenshot button or the save button?
Need to use the pictures from the save button to have loadable images, not the take screenshot button.

ot - why have both types of picture creation in the game anyway?
Get rid of the save button, have take screenshot export the data.

Last edited:

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
The vehicle snapshot files are supposed to be relatively small so they can be shared easily. Full HD screenshots are a fair bit larger in file size.

Jeff McGee

Aug 14, 2014
Texas
Yah sorry about that i just dumped my terratech folder on imgur. There were quite a few screenshots from the kickstarter demo i had dragged in there too. I wish I could load a couple of those in the screen shots too.