More types of bombs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nyaruko, Aug 12, 2018 at 11:46 AM.

?

Should there be more kinds of bombs? If so who should also have them?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hawkeye

75.0%
  4. GeoCorp

50.0%
  5. Venture

75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Nyaruko

Nyaruko The Crawling Chaos

My idea is fairly simple, bombs for every company currently in the game. GeoCorp could have crates of mining explosives for their bombs, venture could drop lots of smaller weaker bombs, and Hawkeye could drop bombs about the same size as GSO but about 25% faster with a larger AoE and doing more damage per bomb.
    Edit: Im not saying that this is exactly how I think they should be added if they do get added, its just an example.

2. Lost Ninja

Lost Ninja Well-Known Member

Don't really care for bombs at the moment because I don't like how the flying techs operate (I suck at flying basically), however I wouldn't mind seeing a mine-laying weapon of some sort.

AstraTheDragon likes this.
  3. Nyaruko

You could use bombs as short range explosive weapons.

4. Lost Ninja

Lost Ninja Well-Known Member

I could but I have guns which are more effective at projecting their power.

5. Potato

Potato Tinkerer of Titäns

Considering that explosive weapons are strong right now...I would say No, not yet. The devs should fix the explosion calculation first before adding new explosives. Though yeah, I want bombs on GeoCorp.

AstraTheDragon likes this.
  6. Nyaruko

They still need to fit the company, like how I said "GeoCorp could have crates of mining explosives for their bombs".

Dropping crates of mining explosives on my enemies sounds like fun right now...