• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Epic afdc

Yes, I’ve got more alternate skin ideas, here they are
Venture
The “Enzo” skin: a simple red and white skin. The red and blue parts are just a bright red (think Ferrari) and white where the white bits usually are, with small yellow accents.
The “angry bull” skin: simply a red, yellow and blue skin, with white accents
Outrun: a skin with a glowing wireframe style, with a matte black, the color is in the normal venture colors (Lamborghini countach optional)
GSO
Black and white: this skin is just black and white, white stripe and everything else a glossy black -insert Russian adidas joke here-
[MISSING_TEXTURE] a neon pink and black color scheme, making it look like it’s missing its textures
Taxi!: a simple yellow, white and black paintjob, like you’d find on old American taxis. Yellow base with a black and white checkered pattern on the stripe

GEOcorp
Soot Black: a simple matte black paint job, for those guys that like the look of Hawkeye, but like mining instead of blowing stuff up
Cherry red: now why would such a fancy paint job be on a machine like this? Because it looks nice of course. This is a shiny red paint job, to make your GEOcorp techs look that much nicer

Hawkeye

drab green: a simple matte green paint job, made to blend in to the green of the grasslands, well...as best as you can make a tank the size of a house blend in
Pink camo: this camo was made to blend into what, cotton candy land?? Oh well, it looks fancy and that’s all that matters, I guess.
MURICA: a simple red white and blue paint job, I’m sure everyone can guess what this paint job will look like.
Better Future
24k gold!: ah yes, gold, the most prestigious material out there. This skin plates your tech in real 24 karat gold! Now go on and spend that money you worked so hard to make, preferably on better future equipment, of course
Virtual reality: this skin looks like something from tron! So futuristic, so fancy! This paint job is shiny black with glowing white accents

Those are all my current ideas, lemme know what you think, and come up with your own ideas in the comments section, and remember to vote on the poll

Rafs

Collecting the Infinity Terminals
I can make models of basic corps blocks for you to paint, or send me the colors and I paint for you, for illustrating the idea :) (Sketchup has some texture samples like metals and stuff that I can change the colors)

Epic afdc

O
I can make models of basic corps blocks for you to paint, or send me the colors and I paint for you, for illustrating the idea :)
oh? Thank you! But unfortunately I haven’t got modeling skills.

SuperNinja55

have you ever looked at the normal gso skin and thought... I wish everything else would blend in with this...
well I have news for you! Unpainted skins!!!

Rafs

Collecting the Infinity Terminals
I used my skills in SketchUp to replicate the game blocks and apply any painting I wanted to (sometimes textures, too), in order to represent Epic's ideas, and also my ideas (normal skins and festive halloween/christmas skins).

Epic's skins:

Epic Skins.png

My skins:

Rafs Skins.png

My festive skins:

Rafs Festive Skins.png

I shared the RGBs of my Venture skins with Exund, and anyone is free to ask for any of my suggested skins if one wants to replicate and make a mod, or in case a dev wants the colors too to bring it to Vanilla, that's the whole purpose of this posting so I'll be happy to share.

Edit: I learned how to make custom skins so I'll be publishing all my skins in the Custom Skins Thread, it'll take a while but I'll do it, for the greater good of the game. But they still remain as suggestions for Vanilla, as always.

Last edited:

SuperNinja55

Rafs i'm loving these skins. but what if we had an old soviet style hawkeye skin to accent the 'Murica skin as mentioned by Epic.
Red and gold.

SuperNinja55

[QUOTE="
Hawkeye
drab green: a simple matte green paint job, made to blend in to the green of the grasslands, well...as best as you can make a tank the size of a house blend in
Pink camo: this camo was made to blend into what, cotton candy land?? Oh well, it looks fancy and that’s all that matters, I guess.
MURICA: a simple red white and blue paint job, I’m sure everyone can guess what this paint job will look like."[/QUOTE]
Pink camo could let you blend into the hills biome better.