More Organization Of The Inventory

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by BenBacon, Jun 3, 2018.

?

Good Idea?

1. Yes

2. Nien

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BenBacon

BenBacon Founder Of Bacon, Inc

With all the new blocks being added in the past few months, the inventory is really becoming a mess. It is very hard to find some blocks because they are in a order that makes no sense at all

For example, all of the HE Fort Armor should be next to each other, instead of being scattered around by brackets.

When it comes to the manufacturing tab, the conveyors and filters of one corp should be next to each other, and the rest ( refineries, delivery cannons, etc ) should be together, and then there would be the resource blocks

For weapons, weapons that are similar such as Pip MG, Hail-fire, and Oozee, would be next to each other as well

The flight blocks also make no sense as well. Why have a fuel tank at the start of that corp's list of blocks only to have the booster at the end?

The current way of organizing by grade and rarity is just failing and it needs to be organized by both corp and block type/similarity

ifnotthe2nd, layer1, Zorgomol and 5 others like this.
  2. layer1

layer1 Well-Known Member

Hear, hear. Here's a humble and rough idea of GSO block and fab inventory. I put the SCU at the top because it's a handy tool to grab and drag/drop. The rest is.. negotiable. :D I tried to keep most of the fab units in the first five rows so they're visible on the first page. The mobile delivery cannon and the CF should probably be swapped so the CF is next to the dongles. Collectors could be next to the silos, and all the conveyors should be adjacent. Meh, I tried.

It's a lot to ask, but please don't be blown away by my awesome MS Paint copy/paste skills. :D

inventory.jpg

3. Khaine

Khaine Well-Known Member

I'll settle for resource blocks (and components) having their own section.

Kohta and BenBacon like this.
  4. Kohta

Kohta Well-Known Member

Yea what Khaine said, I get tired of scrolling all the way down in the menu to find the resource blocks. Its also annoying how far down in the list the SCU gets once your inventory starts to fill up.

ifnotthe2nd likes this.