More drills

Enderman20

Mar 15, 2021
Hi, it's my first post on this forum, and I haven't explored it in the slightest, so I ask forgiveness in advance if anyone has posted such an idea before, and mine will look like a bad copy.

On the game, for now there is a single drill, that of the GSOs, and it occurred to me to formulate some concept for some versions of drills of the other factions, perhaps with some advanced functionality.

Geocorp heavy drill
Larger and more powerful version of the GSO drill, this drill is about 3 times bigger, but it can extract like 4 GSO drills (so only one would be enough to empty a resource deposit in no time), but its size could attract unwanted attention, so be careful with use.

Venture portable drill
Of very low size, weight and strength, this portable auger is conveniently dockable and usable from a vehicle, thanks to its long arm for mining. The extraction speed won't be the best, but it's portable.

Hawkeye war drill
Dimensions and weight in the standard, the thing that differentiates this drill from the others is its external armor that gives it superior resistance, without affecting its compactness. Great for use in war zones.

Better future laser drill
Technologically advanced, this drill is not tough, it is not compact, but it uses state-of-the-art lasers for mining, which allows it to extract about 50% more materials, and 25% faster than a common drill. If that's not enough, it has a nice white coating.

Reticule Research Massive drill
Totally different from other drills, this drill is able to extract infinite materials, of all kinds, even in the absence of deposits, but nothing is free, and this drill needs energy to work.

Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think below in the comments.
Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night :D