Modding Tests

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
So I decided to take a look at the code Yesterday and i managed to do 2 cool things !

First was Splitting Boosters and Propellers Controls
MP4 Link

And Today i managed to make Weapons groups !
Mp4 Link
You and the devs should team up. It would help them on the fabled control update!

Exund

Fancy Modder
Somewhere in space, near my Techs (Switzerland)
You and the devs should team up. It would help them on the fabled control update!
I'm sure that they can do that by theirself :D but they don't do it since it's not on their priority list and the way I did it is pretty unstable.
But yeah I would love to help the developpment of TerraTech in terms of coding :p

hyev42

Now I can teleport myself
Well thats sweet. May i ask whats the farthest you've teleported so far. Because i was wanting to see what would happen if you traveled farther than 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 in any direction. (if nothing happen just keep teleporting until something happens if any thing will happen.)

Only real problem with traveling is the fact is it would take weeks to get there paird with its impossible to fly in a strait line. But for me the fastest i can go really is only 268 mph. And the fastest I've ever gotten was 358 mph but that was strait up and only for a split second. I wonder, can we make a booster that can finaly break 400 barrier and top off at 1,000 mph for more than a split second. (thats if the game can handle that)