Mod - set of blocks

WhitePaw2002

Aceba1
Jan 7, 2016
North-east America
github.com
Try adding some of the blocks to the game with @maritaria 's tool, just so you can get a feel of it in the game, and further out your list of blocks by what you think would fit best. You can ask for help, if you need to.
It makes examining what can be done to make it fit better for the game, easier.

Also, nice work.

Reactions: Soviet_Samuelson

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Feb 3, 2017
Terraland
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Try adding some of the blocks to the game with @maritaria 's tool, just so you can get a feel of it in the game, and further out your list of blocks by what you think would fit best. You can ask for help, if you need to.
It makes examining what can be done to make it fit better for the game, easier.
Step by step. 3D concept first. Then importing them in game without textures to test models. Then adding textures, animations and scripts. If we can get to the point of adding scripts at all. I do not know how much freedom madders will have with applying behaviors to blocks. If we can get permission from developers to use behaviors that are already in game, without editing anything, it would give us lot of options to work with. If we do not get behaviors, then we can make only shapes and textures... and that is boring, but not bad thing to start with.

WhitePaw2002

Aceba1
Jan 7, 2016
North-east America
github.com
Step by step. 3D concept first. Then importing them in game
Okidokie.
I would suggest a trip back and forth from specific steps to get as much info. as possible, for the outcome to be even greater, though. Once there's a better way to access script manipulation, ( or if you somehow find a way to do this manually ), then there would be reasons to go back and forth. For example: You figured out that you can animate some of your blocks to make them responsive to player input.

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Feb 3, 2017
Terraland
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Okidokie.
I would suggest a trip back and forth from specific steps to get as much info. as possible, for the outcome to be even greater, though. Once there's a better way to access script manipulation, ( or if you somehow find a way to do this manually ), then there would be reasons to go back and forth. For example: You figured out that you can animate some of your blocks to make them responsive to player input.
Certainly, Just that at this moment my mind is fully in 3D, so I have no wish to start working on Unity issues before I loose some steam.

I did... left it on other computer... will get it tomorrow. But just the three directional one, I do not remember what was other one, and you deleted posts.