Mod Manager Help

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
What should I put here as the path to install?
What should be here..PNG
I cannot find or type the proper text to make the Mod Manager start. Any help would be appreciated :)
Thank you in advance

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
Find the direct path to your TerraTech folder and put that as your path. The one already there is the default path but you may have something else if you have steam on a separate drive or if you downloaded TT after its initial 1.0 release.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
just copy and paste it
Copy and paste what? I cannot copy and paste anything that my computer displays here
When I try to manually type it in, this comes up
problems.PNG
problems 2.PNG
If anyone can, please provide the exact command sequence to input here. Thank you in advance

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
Oh... not that path... your steam installation path... Usually, it is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TerraTech Beta
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TerraTech

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
go to your steam files and click the directory bar which will highlight it and allow you to copy it

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I have managed to install the Mod Manger. From the mod manager I installed the block injector mod. However when I place the folders for customs blocks into the folder it tells me to it does not show up in game. Am I doing something wrong?
now what.PNG

now what 2.PNG
I have tried to put the mods folder into multiple locations and it does not seem to work

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
blocks should go into the custom blocks folder generated when you run the game for the first time with block injector downloaded
also you play on windows so the _MAXOSX file isn't required for you

Website
github.com
The mod folder should be in QMods. QMods loads all the mods as the game runs. The *.dll and mod.json are the mod core files, and ttmm.json is used by TTMM to recognize and compare the mod with the Github servers for versioning.

Once the Block Injector runs, it will create a folder called Custom Blocks next to the TerraTechWin64_Data folder... Which is, where the game is installed, from steam... QMods doesn't go where the game holds its user data, how did it get there?

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
Bacon Boi, I think you should just come onto the discord and we can probably converse easier without having to make a separate post each time.