Mod idea for advanced AI

secretmeister

Mar 4, 2021
Here is me and my friend's idea for a mod that would add late game advanced ai, it would add five "tiers" of ai, and i was thinking that the programming platform would be similar to scratch.
1614824770563.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HEKRcz

DatGamrTho

Sep 12, 2017
I was thinking something like "make ai not go behind me automatically" because you can put your single cab in the front of your tech and proceed to place ALL your armor/weapons at the back, and guess what that big unstable GeoCorp tech with eight unarmored fuel containers/boosters hanging out the back does.. Goes behind you to your death wall! But your idea is quite neat too, I like it.

secretmeister

Mar 4, 2021
I was thinking something like "make ai not go behind me automatically" because you can put your single cab in the front of your tech and proceed to place ALL your armor/weapons at the back, and guess what that big unstable GeoCorp tech with eight unarmored fuel containers/boosters hanging out the back does.. Goes behind you to your death wall! But your idea is quite neat too, I like it.
You would be able to use probably second tier commands to program the ai to not do that, or it could be a first tier one.