Mod for money

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
to generate significant numbers of bb you just need to find a location that has several erudite seams( I perfer to locate 5 or more within approx 30 blocks area)(green crystal on the grasslands), at least 1 gso miner per seam( or one geocorp miner per seam(but these are very hard to correctly position on the seams), a collecter near the seams and a refinery (and delivery canon) to refine the erudite) and sell the entire contents of the seams

Reactions: JackWhite

Geocorp Jumper

May 24, 2016
to generate significant numbers of bb you just need to find a location that has several erudite seams( I perfer to locate 5 or more within approx 30 blocks area)(green crystal on the grasslands), at least 1 gso miner per seam( or one geocorp miner per seam(but these are very hard to correctly position on the seams), a collecter near the seams and a refinery (and delivery canon) to refine the erudite) and sell the entire contents of the seams
I agree with this. It’s also possible to afk this strat, as long as you clear the area and then just idle your tech by your stuff. Make sure to save just before going afk, though.

JackWhite

Nov 14, 2021
London
Thank you very much for the advice, it was what you needed! Have a nice day!