Mobile game using TT Block textures & Models (likely without permission)

Revolver265

ZeroGravitas's #8 fanboy
I received an ad for a mobile game that uses stylized versions of TerraTech blocks. Based on the cohesiveness of the grammar in the App description, I don't think they purchased a license from you guys, or asked for authorization, and it looks like they're trying to make bank on this because a number of reviews call the game a cash grab.

Just wanted to bring this to the attention of Payload themselves, it doesn't look like they authorized this.
Screenshot_20190904-163410.png

Screenshot_20190904-163401.png

@ZeroGravitas @Jamie

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Lol, what am *I* going to do about such things?! o_O Heh.:)

I'm sure the devs are already well aware; I've seen talk about this knock-off in Discord and on the forums before (I think), plus there was a popular Reddit post about it a couple days ago.

For clarity, there is also a legitimate Chinese Android game (from "NetEase") that has many similarities (but looks quite different), and the TT devs have liaised with them about that.

Revolver265

ZeroGravitas's #8 fanboy
Lol, what am *I* going to do about such things?! o_O Heh.:)
Heh, you have quite a lot of power. Maybe not as much as Jamie but quite a bit. The devs probably know about it, they're just waiting on a return for a public response that won't inflame the mobile game makers.

Also, I really love your Airwolf dub on Reddit. I did one over a movie moment where they drag a safe out of a building with a chopper, but I deleted it from my YouTube.