Mission Bugs

zshark098

Apr 27, 2018
Emm.. Hei

I play terratech v0.7.9.2 and i skip the GSO mission because i want up to level 3 GEO part to got the GEO part battery and i realize the mission never cooming again, just 1 mission that appear, the mission is harvest a resourch from GEO

And that all
Thanks

Last edited:

SillyFoal753572

Jul 31, 2020
I’ve played the game as far as obtaining the “better future” license and I started a new game for a friend who wanted to try it out. And it is giving her the missions that you would normally get later on. Such as “hover races” and venture missions, etc. and She hasn’t even acquired gso license level 3 yet. And that’s all the license she has. Idk what to do. Can’t progress any further because the missions are not adequate for her level yet.

SillyFoal753572

Jul 31, 2020
I’ve played the game as far as obtaining the “better future” license and I started a new game for a friend who wanted to try it out. And it is giving her the missions that you would normally get later on. Such as “hover races” and venture missions, etc. and She hasn’t even acquired gso license level 3 yet. And that’s all the license she has. Idk what to do. Can’t progress any further because the missions are not adequate for her level yet.
(Edit) I have the latest update as well