Mission Bugs

Teramo

V0.5.21.0: Defeated the GC trader and the game froze. All missions I got afterwards do not complete.

Otoniel

im stuck in a mission to make a harvest rone. I have made 4 already with drill and tractor pad.
And at some point my missions got duplicated. so i have double the mission to make the harvester drone.

Any news when are this silly and game breaking bugs will be fixed ?

Teramo

im stuck in a mission to make a harvest rone. I have made 4 already with drill and tractor pad.
And at some point my missions got duplicated. so i have double the mission to make the harvester drone.

Any news when are this silly and game breaking bugs will be fixed ?
I have this one as well. Same Savegame I also had a duplicate "return grade 3 fabricator to solar panel". Most GeoCorp missions bugged out in this save as well.

Argo

HEEEELPME PLEASEI NEED HELP i cant get through a mission thats in the start like you have to attach dilvery cannon to your tech but theres no cannon i cant buy it i cant do anything
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::(:mad::mad::mad::(:(:mad::(:(:mad::mad::(:mad::(:(:(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
argo, which version is your terratech(the mission description sounds like it is from a while ago)?, and have you found the gso trading post( to BUY the blocks at)?

MDR

I consistently get this bug where I am doing the mission to "get a silo" or whatever its called, and after I start engaging the three bots near the marker, the game will "encounter an error" and ask me to quit. I reloaded backup saves like... 5 times... same result no matter what. Is this the bug they were talking about a while back about the mission not completing? Can I continue from this save and ignore the message? Can you please give me the source code to your game so I may fix this myself? :p

EDIT: this is on the 0.5.21.1 release, perhaps this is fixed in future releases!

Last edited:

StyxAnnihilator

You find several GeoCorp (yellow) techs around. Any with any quest item will work (ending mission) when attached to your tech. Even if manage to grab it and it blows up, you can purchase it and stick it on to end quest.
Happened to me for several of the missions.

Jeff Miller

I've got no Missions available, but I'm only at a GSO level of 3... I've been playing it for days and nothing new happens.

Sleepcakes

I've got no Missions available, but I'm only at a GSO level of 3... I've been playing it for days and nothing new happens.
Oh, that's because the grade 4 and 5 missions haven't been added yet. You do, however, get the ability to buy any higher grade items you have unlocked (such as parts gotten through dispensers or invaders) once grade 3 is obtained. Higher grade missions will come eventually, but for now you'll have to find other things to keep you busy!

Hey, I'm a new player and I've been playing for about 2 days, and I noticed a weird bug in-game. When I go to the location of the "Plate Tech" for the "Shock Plating" Mission, there's nothing to be seen. Here's a screenshot:

plate_tech_bug.jpeg

As you can see, on the mini-map AND the terrain, there is a marker, but no Tech. I tried relogging and starting different missions, but now I'm stuck on this one and I don't know how to get out of it.

Any info helps. Thanks!

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Hey, I'm a new player and I've been playing for about 2 days, and I noticed a weird bug in-game. When I go to the location of the "Plate Tech" for the "Shock Plating" Mission, there's nothing to be seen. Here's a screenshot:

View attachment 5177

As you can see, on the mini-map AND the terrain, there is a marker, but no Tech. I tried relogging and starting different missions, but now I'm stuck on this one and I don't know how to get out of it.

Any info helps. Thanks!
all I can suggest is to keep playing, and eventually you will find a tech with the plates
another suggestion for the issue that has been given in the past is save & exit, then load the game again a few times

all I can suggest is to keep playing, and eventually you will find a tech with the plates
another suggestion for the issue that has been given in the past is save & exit, then load the game again a few times
Both are good plans. I'll try that!