Missing Function: EXP Generator unanchored functionality

Lurkingdaemon

Dec 29, 2016
Heyo fellow R&Ders,

Just posting for due diligence to let everyone know that, for me at least, the EXP Fuel Burning generator seems to be missing it's mobile functionality. When anchored, the generator works fine (and has an impressive output), but when attached to a mobile Tech, even with proper conveyor layouts and etc, the block does not function at all.

This is a shame because, even though it might not be in the full game, it's a fun and powerful alternative to the mobile generators, despite it's size.

Adriano

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
May 16, 2016
Ah, cheers for this. Might have been an oversight on our part when we made changes to the crafting system, and which blocks could be anchored or mobile. We'll look into it :)

Lurkingdaemon

Dec 29, 2016
Ah, cheers for this. Might have been an oversight on our part when we made changes to the crafting system, and which blocks could be anchored or mobile. We'll look into it :)
Awesome! Glad I could help by pointing it out.

If there is a fix for this block forthcoming, will it be coming anytime soon(tm)?

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Why is it called EXP Anchored Generator when it can be used mobile and when there's already a GSO Anchored Generator? Also, please make the EXP Anchored Generator Geocorp because it fits the theme.
P.S. Sorry for the bump, but it just crossed my mind

Lurkingdaemon

Dec 29, 2016
Shows 'Anchored Only' on the infocard as of the latest Unstable snapshot (7.4.6)

Still holding out hope this will be looked at sometime, mostly because it's both versatile and powerful, despite it's size.