missing blocks?

Kylian

is it right that in multiplayer Co-Op you miss some blocks like the black hole thing for innventory and the things like a mining pump and a few other blocks.
also what i personaly realy miss is in co op are the EXP items my friends and i all have the R&D pack but in co-op we miss all the exp blocks

Nooboid

Not A Noob
Co-op has a lot less blocks than singleplayer, the devs are working on getting them in

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Co-Op Campaign has no crafting blocks due to the erronerous assumption that nobody would miss them, and also because their absence would speed up release and it also has no SCU Storage Devices, due to block collection mechanics being reused from Team Death Match and Co-Op Creative.

Kylian

Co-Op Campaign has no crafting blocks due to the erronerous assumption that nobody would miss them, and also because their absence would speed up release and it also has no SCU Storage Devices, due to block collection mechanics being reused from Team Death Match and Co-Op Creative.
well also blocks like the refinery are not present would be realy usefull the sell things for more then the raw value

RC-3197

I am doing co-op campaign right now and I can't even describe to you how painful it is without the manufacturing blocks.

Me and my brother are gaining money at a snail's pace, we don't have parts unlocked that we would have if we could craft.

I mean, I really wish we could at least have the pacemaker and refinery rushed to be MP ready for some temporary relief.

I really regret not emphasizing the importance of manufacturing blocks in co-op campaign in my response to the player survey, because without them the game just feels hollow.

I really hope that the developers add manufacturing blocks soon and I hope that is currently a priority for them.