Missile battery

Warning220

Defence enthusiast, Battle ship expert
Dec 9, 2018
A rocket launcher that would be 1x3 block it would be for the hawkeye corp and it would launch 4 medium sized missiles and then reload slowly which would be very usefull for fast and small planes as well as helicopters and something like this.
And a larger version that would be 2x5x2 that would shoot 4 large missiles(larger then the hawkeye cruise missiles) rapidly and have a reload time around 5 times longer then the cruise missiles.
How the missiles would work is they would be shot straight forward and for a distance lets say 50-75m they would have no tracking and after that distance they would have very high tracking for targets that would mean they would have to be used for long range and they would delivere high bursts of damage.

Attachments

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
A rocket launcher that would be 1x3 block it would be for the hawkeye corp and it would launch 4 medium sized missiles and then reload slowly which would be very usefull for fast and small planes as well as helicopters and something like this.
I believe something alongside this was apart of getting suggested to be added in the official game, but was beat out by a boat gun

However i still want this

Reactions: General Douglas

Warning220

Defence enthusiast, Battle ship expert
Dec 9, 2018
I mean hey there's multiple modded blocks of that kind
..though mods are limited to i think 1.3.5 atm?
the thing is i really dont play modded games that i dont mod my self so yeah also i have a bad expierience with tt mods they mostly arent that good or just dont work

Reactions: General Douglas