Mini Community Core Submit

XJetfireX

Heavy-duty military engineer
Henlo my frens! This is my first ever submission so please correct me if I do something wrong :)

steam link (R&D save with 3 techs): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1800896047

View attachment 28029 View attachment 28028 View attachment 28032

Use WASD for horizontal movement, Pg Up and Pg Dn for altitude adjustments, and arrow keys to tilt the hovercraft. Remember to charge the tank and hovercraft. The drone does not have any bubbles as it uses the extreme range offered by the Avalanche launchers to protect itself.
Instructions for how tech should be shown (example - controls) must be red-colored. Everything else is fine ;)

Captain Load

Mobile Micro Base (GSO, VEN). Harvests, refines, sells, recharges, has light defenses. Includes anchor and pacemaker.

Mobile Micro Base.png

UPDATE: Version 2 is more symmetrical, adds lights and more dakka. Still a bit more front-heavy than I'd like..not sure why.

Mobile Micro Base v2.png

Last edited:

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
I made a cube, and got carried away, so now you have 3 different cubes!
In truth, my submission (which is an RnD save) actually contains 4 techs, but hopefully that's not a problem :D

Read the signs (GeoCorp payload terminals) in the save, please.
DUCK: Use hovercraft controls.
CUBE: Use hovercraft controls.
? BLOCK: Set to an enemy.
(DO THIS ONE FIRST, please.)
TOX BOX: Use boosters,

EDIT: I have also made a video which features two of the cubes! https://www.bitchute.com/video/8ng4fWp3DFqR/

Attachments

Last edited:

burger1113

s20190714175540_1 - Copy.jpg
Steam Link - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1710274644

Venture Pest X3
All utilities included with 173 mph Top Speed and 4 Cruise Missiles.
My favorite late-game tech to zip around and do errands with.
Charge First.
Tapping Thrust lets you gain fuel while climbing.
Try outrunning enemy missiles.

Last edited:

Dragonking

Here is the Dragon from last week.Use the description from last week.I wasnt able to make a save with the assembled Dragon because the front doesnt Show up in my tech list so there is no way for me to assemble the Dragon.Hope it works for you.
Dragon 5.png
Main Part(Always Control this)
Dragon 5 Front.png
Front(Keep this on guard if you have installed it)

burger1113

Here is the Dragon from last week.Use the description from last week.I wasnt able to make a save with the assembled Dragon because the front doesnt Show up in my tech list so there is no way for me to assemble the Dragon.Hope it works for you.
View attachment 28120
Main Part(Always Control this)
View attachment 28121
Front(Keep this on guard if you have installed it)
This week's theme is techs with 5x5 size or under, I'm afraid. I didn't get my tech shown last week either tho...
Also, you should keep instructions simple and under 140 characters. I've had so many complex instructions not followed before lol

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
From one dragon to another, that's a really awesome tech @Dragonking :D I noticed you hadn't submitted it in a save game though, which makes the showcase easier for the developers if the tech(s) require them to do set-up. I have assembled the Dragon in an RnD save and added a charger for the developers' convenience, which I have appended to this post.

Attachments

Dragonking

From one dragon to another, that's a really awesome tech @Dragonking :D I noticed you hadn't submitted it in a save game though, which makes the showcase easier for the developers if the tech(s) require them to do set-up. I have assembled the Dragon in an RnD save and added a charger for the developers' convenience, which I have appended to this post.
Thank you very much for making this!I couldnt make a Save myself because the Front didnt Show up in my tech list(sometimes they arent in there but it seems to fix itself over time)

Amtarew

WAAAGH!! Me Amtarew, I'm glad to present you THE BOIBOXES BROTHERS!! (Sounds like a TV show animator)
Charge them before use.

Little BoiBox.png

Medium BoiBox.png

This one has anchor and Hawkeye terminal. Fast boi, cheap and has an AI cab so you can do swarm attacks. For example, you need only 4 to defeat my Heavy Assault Tank "Excelsior" SPEEDY BOIS INCOMING!!!

Excelsior that you can show in the first minutes of the live :
AmtArmada Excelsior.png
Charge it before use
for the turret you have to press X and move it a bit backward until it fits on the turret ring

Last edited:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello!
Well I have to say this com core got me inspired and I just couldn't stop building. So what ended up happening is that I just pick my favorites that stayed within the size restrictions and put them up front.
If you want to see the rest just look behind the TT sign that is in the R&D.
The techs in front are my submissions.

{
}

Before heading out with these techs make sure to adjust any hover control blocks to 100 for best ride height and a quick charge is always key. You should take a quick look at the control scheme as well because I have changed a couple of things. Other than that just have fun with as many of them as you can![color]

Just in case I thought I would add a short teaser of just my submissions for anyone interested in checking them out early.

Have a good one [8D)

Attachments

Last edited:
Website
duckduckgo.com
The size restrictions reminded me of Kei cars in Japan, which also have very strict size restrictions and are tiny. The picture below shows a Kei car next to a normal human being.
zknxph65vinittd4vfui.jpg

I tried making one myself.
Micro Missile CCVer.png
INSTRUCTIONS:
ADMIRE CAR. DRIVE AROUND.

I wasn't sure if armour plates and flat lights counted towards the size limit, so the version above is a very special stripped down version, which is why the back is exposed and shows the internal radar and speedometer. A much better looking version is below, in the spoiler.
Micro Missile.png

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
R&D save game file "ZG 5x5x5 EnemyBuilds.sav".

(1) Harvest a couple of trees, anchor, craft Fibron block, recharge using on-board generator (or see video for demo of all this).

(2) Take BF/HE drone south to confront enemy tech (3). If victorious, continue to next version...

2019-07-16 Techs in save illustration.jpg

Zip file attached of these 3 techs and 6 bonus builds - I'm also inspired by build restrictions.:)

Attachments