Archived Mini Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

This week we want to see how small we can go! Submitted Techs can be NO BIGGER than 5x5x5 blocks. Anything bigger will not be shown!

Here is what a 5x5x5 Tech looks like. Feel free to use the snapshot for reference.

5x5x5.png

If you'd like to have your tech showcased you can submit your techs by attaching snapshots, game saves or Steam Workshop links in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 17th July from 4pm BST on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than TWO Snapshots/Steam Workshops or 3 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Attaching a video of the Tech in action to your thread is strongly advised.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

Exund

Fancy Modder
Somewhere in space, near my Techs (Switzerland)
I made a cousin for one of my 2 year old techs that won the Hawkeye Combat Challenge
2 years ago I made the "Bangabox" so now here's the

Seekabox!
Seekabox.png
26 HE Missile Seeker Pods in a 5x5x5 area for maximum anihilation

Oh and here's a family photo with Bangabox (Not a submission)

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I was thinking of this thread and that there's not been a competitive combat submission thread in the time I've been around here. :(

I think it would be a lot of fun even to just have a very quick tech 'battle royal' (groan) at the end of stream.:) e.g. By loading all the submissions into co-op creative and setting them all as enemies (red) so they'll fight each other (with fair AI). The issue is there's no way (I can see) to set them all going at the same time because you can't can't currently pause them in anyway (they're active at any distance from player) and can't mass set team aliance of multiple techs at once... Any thoughts or interest @Matt?

Edit: also @Exund - your snapshot crashed my game when moving it into the snapshots folder (and wasn't visible when I restarted the game):
Seekabox!

26 HE Missile Seeker Pods in a 5x5x5 area for maximum anihilation

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Gotta have really good APM to set them all as enemies as quickly as possible?
Heh. Pretty much StarCraft pro level, yeah.:) It takes 5 left clicks (while holding T) to go from allied to enemy (red)... Although, actually, of course you could prime them all to neutral team (orange) first. D'uh. And that would mean those can't take any damage from the earlier set enemies, so they're not sitting ducks. That could work!

Of course, the tech I've just built won't load in co-op because no crafting blocks. RIP...:( Still, be fun for those that can be loaded.:)

Green4Gaming

Mindless Dominion Leader
Green4Gaming presents:
The MD Hatchling Micro AI plane (Full name because of a character limit in snapshots)
MD Hatchling AI.png

For the shield and repair bubbles to be active you must charge the tech first. (duh)
Car is the right control scheme and you can have a couple of AI companions flying with you.

Last edited:

XJetfireX

Heavy-duty military engineer
Same as MAGKEKV3000 and Dragonking, heavy siege tank "Precursor" wasn't shown because of the steam workshop issues.. Can our techs be shown this time?

Dragonking

Your Workshop Techs don't seem to work. Could you try to upload it as a Game Save? If/when you do could you post it here for me?
I cant upload it right nie because im still in holiday(did i say that right?)so i cant Play TT but ill be back on sunday Then i can give you a Creative Save with the assembled tech(Creative because Then you have enemies to kill(normal r&d doesnt have enough and super r&d+the dragon is too laggy))

XJetfireX

droplet.png
A small flying antigrav tech with a little bit of protection, energy and firepower - "Droplet".
Controls:
w/s - throttle
arrow keys - tangage and yaw
q/e - roll
Anchor will help you launching. Charge up, use the anchor, turn it towards the sky and you're good to go. Engage linear engines and unanchor.

Last edited:

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
I like this mini building challenge. It was fun! Since I'm known at this point for my LME airships, I figure I'd make the smallest LME airship I could, which fits inside the profile. Check this little guy out.

Dust Moth.png
Dust Moth

Read all instructions before attempting to pilot.

Instructions:
Controls as "car", except with PgUp/PgDwn for lift.

Hoverpoint at 47%, but the craft is very light, so go +/- 15% if you want to climb or fall.

Fight at about 50% lift. Try to out-range your opponent.

XJetfireX

I like this mini building challenge. It was fun! Since I'm known at this point for my LME airships, I figure I'd make the smallest LME airship I could, which fits inside the profile. Check this little guy out.

Dust Moth

Read all instructions before attempting to pilot.

Instructions:
Controls as "car", except with PgUp/PgDwn for lift.

Hoverpoint at 47%, but the craft is very light, so go +/- 15% if you want to climb or fall.

Fight at about 50% lift. Try to out-range your opponent.
Super compact and stylish. Nice one! =)

Henlo my frens! This is my first ever submission so please correct me if I do something wrong :)

steam link (R&D save with 3 techs): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1800896047

sub1.PNG sub22.PNG sub333.PNG

Use WASD for horizontal movement, Pg Up and Pg Dn for altitude adjustments, and arrow keys to tilt the hovercraft. Remember to charge the tank and hovercraft. The drone needs to be flown high above an opponent (out of the targeting zone) to avoid damage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.