Mega SCU storage

Terra Beetle

Apr 3, 2016
My idea is instead of getting that little SCU block you get a humongous trading station - sized SCU black hole which once anchored, can't be moved. You get a SCU landing signal emitter, which you get instead of the SCU storage now, you put it on the ground, it sinks and the SCU black hole lands there. It charges for 10 minutes, and before it charges you get a warning to go on a safe distance. Then a humongous explosion occurs, and makes a huge black hole. This makes so that you need the large receivers to transport blocks to your storage. If destroyed, it explodes in a humongous ball of fire, and destroys all collected blocks. Also the explosion will damage any nearby blocks. The closer they are, the more damage. Or instead when destroyed make an animation of the planet getting sucked by the black hole, and game over. Also it would have a lot of health. To get the signal emitter you are going to have to defeat a huge boss. I think it's a nice idea. I would love it. :D

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Would be a good end game goal. That way it would give you a chance to build up some defences a bit before you could possibly lose your whole world. I would still keep the SCU that we have now for the earlier game.
If it wouldn't end the game I would use it as a super weapon when needed.
Just a thought

Have a good one

Reactions: WastedRhino

Terra Beetle

Apr 3, 2016
Would be a good end game goal. That way it would give you a chance to build up some defences a bit before you could possibly lose your whole world. I would still keep the SCU that we have now for the earlier game.
Just a thought

Have a good one
I mean the dev COULD choose between it meaning end of the game or you just loose the SCU.

Reactions: reaperx1

DaEliteTerraTech

Mar 17, 2016
Just a thought

Have a good one
Time for some B-29s, then.

Reactions: reaperx1

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I mean the dev COULD choose between it meaning end of the game or you just loose the SCU.
Oh, I liked the idea of the big SCU being able to end the game if destroyed. It would put some importance on it, making it something to worry about protecting while encouraging people to make a stationary main base.

Either way it could be really cool.

Have a good one