Mechanical Advantage (My Brainchild, Which I Hope Becomes Popular)

Fehn

Artificial and Intelligent
Here we have the 3 types of buildable objects:

Overhauled

Overhauled

These are a bit more complicated than the above:
May get overhauled

EDIT: Included images to help explain the idea.
You know that feeling when you have a good idea, but it requires an overhaul of everything that you've been working on?
And you really want to do it to make the best thing possible, but you don't want to overhaul it? Cause...

I HAD AN IDEA AND IT'S A GOOD ONE.

Instead of multiple types/sizes of Statics and Dynamics, multiple block sizes per structure, allowing for much more detail than before. More details later.

Fehn

All right, here's the deets. Originally we were planning to have multiple sizes of structures: Small ( 50cm^3 ), Medium ( 150cm^3 ), and Large ( 250cm^3 ). But instead, I had the brilliant idea to have every structure be the same size, and just increase the size of the blocks for the purposes of balancing/creative freedom.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
All right, here's the deets. Originally we were planning to have multiple sizes of structures: Small ( 50cm^3 ), Medium ( 150cm^3 ), and Large ( 250cm^3 ). But instead, I had the brilliant idea to have every structure be the same size, and just increase the size of the blocks for the purposes of balancing/creative freedom.
So that would be similar to Space Engineers.

Also, I haven't posted anything about the Genesis Archive, but I have been coming up with ideas, such as a massive rework of what the Fracture is, the Alpha Universe still existing, universes and timelines referring to different things, and a primary antagonist to the entire multiverse, known as The Chaos. (Not the kingdom)

Fehn

Progress report: Rather than confusing myself by working in three dimensions, I've started making a smaller prototype game in two dimensions, before I end up destroying all of my work to start over for the fifth time.

I'm hoping to learn from the prototype in order to make more and better progress in the main game.
Wish me luck.