Me on the TerraTech Steam store page today

smilie89

Jan 3, 2015
Sweden
we will have the access keys in a few days because humble need to send every code manually to each buyer that bought it before steam release

smilie89

Jan 3, 2015
Sweden
yes i got that info on twitter, i wonder why they havent pre made everything so its finished to send at release date and time.

Vaupell

Nov 28, 2014
we will have the access keys in a few days because humble need to send every code manually to each buyer that bought it before steam release
Bullshit, bought plenty of games like this, where several later was added to steam, that was unplanned. and still the steam key was retrieved through humble..

yes i got that info on twitter, i wonder why they havent pre made everything so its finished to send at release date and time.
Because ... Screw planning.. let's just do stuff at random..

Stalker1o2

Feb 5, 2015
Colchester Ct
steamcommunity.com
its just how it is with HumbleBundle Store setup but Smilie89 is right, another game I purchased early into was done the same way as this one took a bit to get the key but honestly downloading between the Humble page and Steam as now will be no different if you think of it they both have the latest possible version as it stands both Steam and Humble.
<--- Even though I am Beta Deluxe lol

Thanks for purchasing TerraTech Deluxe Edition!
Please note: Steam keys are currently unavailable but will be provided asap.

Stonehearth was done the same way

smilie89

Jan 3, 2015
Sweden
its just how it is with HumbleBundle Store setup but Smilie89 is right, another game I purchased early into was done the same way as this one took a bit to get the key but honestly downloading between the Humble page and Steam as now will be no different if you think of it they both have the latest possible version as it stands both Steam and Humble.

Stonehearth was done the same way
okey sound like it will work great when we get it ;)

Joe

Dec 24, 2014
I just got an email from humble saying they sent a lot out. Please don't blame the devs for this because they have nothing to do with the humble store. I am sure there are plenty of games that we could play while this gets sorted out.

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
Sorry for the delay everyone. We provided the Steam keys to Humble and they did a pretty good job of making them available top Humble purchasers, albeit with a slight delay.

Knyghtefall

Jan 5, 2015
While I didn't have a steam key the same day, I *did* get the updated version same day, which made me happy.

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Aug 13, 2014
Yeah, we made sure the Early Access version 0.4.0 was also up on Humble so everyone could get their hands on it.