Make a separate folder for tech snapshots

Coder

Jun 30, 2015
I suggest moving snapshots from the main game directory it it's subfolder. (e.g. TerraTech Beta\Snapshots).
Reasoning:
From time to time I look through my list of snapshots deleting all techs I don't need because it becomes hard to navigate the payload terminal dialog. I suppose most users do the same. If tech snapshots are in the main game folder I might accidentally delete something important. An alternative solution would be to make an ingame GUI for deleting and renaming snapshots.

Azirahael

Jan 8, 2015
I suggest moving snapshots from the main game directory it it's subfolder. (e.g. TerraTech Beta\Snapshots).
Reasoning:
From time to time I look through my list of snapshots deleting all techs I don't need because it becomes hard to navigate the payload terminal dialog. I suppose most users do the same. If tech snapshots are in the main game folder I might accidentally delete something important. An alternative solution would be to make an ingame GUI for deleting and renaming snapshots.
An 'archive' button on the 'tech' UI would be nice. Save me having to quit out to remove duplicate entries and such.

Reactions: ManoShu and Coder