Maitreakow's garage

Discussion in 'Techs' started by Maitreakow, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Maitreakow

Maitreakow Member Beta Deluxe

So I have been playing a couple weeks and this is my end game nomad. Cruise missiles and rail guns for long range. Venture launchers and Shotguns for those who charge. Long Battery life and rockets for when I get stuck going up a hill, which doesn't happen too often.
    I had a problem with the tech flipping over when I was harvesting, finally figured out the conveyor system I have running to the back between the treads to avoid it. I am sharing this to see if any of you folks who have been playing much longer can give me a better way to fix it please. Any and all advice is appreciated. As I said I have only been playing a couple weeks so I have a lot to learn.

Attached Files:

Legionite likes this.
  2. Maitreakow

Figured while I was at it I might as well post my Fabbing setups. First one uses raw materials, refined or raw. Second one is setup to use GenCorp resource blocks to cut down on lag. Both of these were building onto my first design ever so they are more than a little clunky. They are also designed to drop excess resources/components off to a selling tech. As before any advice and comments welcome please.

Attached Files:

Legionite and Benbacon like this.
  3. Maitreakow

My mass selling setup, I set it to pick up what the fabbing tech drops off. It hasn't glitched yet, but not sure is the best option out there...

Attached Files:

Legionite likes this.