Magnet switch on BF controller block please!

A specialized magnet controller for lvl 2~3 GSO would be nice, as late game with BF you'd have SCUs and stuff like that which pretty much defeat the purpose of magnets as trading station scus aren't important anymore.

burger1113

A specialized magnet controller for lvl 2~3 GSO would be nice, as late game with BF you'd have SCUs and stuff like that which pretty much defeat the purpose of magnets as trading station cuss aren't important anymore.
Well, unless you are using magnets to gather blocks towards scrappers to break down blocks?
In which case though, it would be really nice to have a controller to turn off SCU's as well! They get so annoying sometimes and do make the magnets around it useless because they take priority over blocks.
Ah hell, I'm gonna make a separate suggestion post.

Well, unless you are using magnets to gather blocks towards scrappers to break down blocks?
In which case though, it would be really nice to have a controller to turn off SCU's as well! They get so annoying sometimes and do make the magnets around it useless because they take priority over blocks.
Ah hell, I'm gonna make a separate suggestion post.
I use trading station station scus early on withmagnets but they are sometimes really annoying in a fight.