Lyons' flyers

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
Here's a save for you for now:
(Below)
There is a "base" by the Pillars Biome as well as roughly more than 50 block stacks of almost everything (including EXP).
Thx mine keeps glitching out and for some reason loads techs under map

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hey @reaperx1 can you post another unlimited creative save pls. The one i am using spawns techs underground and i cant use it with my techs i already have built
I am currently working on one, but by the the looks of the creative save post no one uses them. I figure people would leave a like if they use it ;).

Have a good one [8D)

Lyons

Well, could you send me the save at the spot you are at, or take a picture of the situation?
It might have been a terrain change since this save is older, but the blocks in it are the new ones (EXP).
i took it off but i have seen some other people post their base flying and i figured it was some weird glitch

Lyons

Well, I can say goodbye to all of my airplanes and Airborne AI against that...
A land version for comparison that looks like that in terms of missiles:
View attachment 14238
This may be my only ground counter to that if used in time.
(Extended shields may help with cruise missile assaults, but this craft doesn't use that.)
thx @Legionite. I used this to work out some kinks in my vehicle. It now is way better and more armored

Lyons

Arrow
Arrow.png
Arrow's design allows it to shoot techs on the sides more easily and allows it to push blocks aside. Difficulty with terrain which is an easy fix which i will post a remodel of later. Fast, high bat power, and lots of weapons makes it extremely deadly if you fix the few probs.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I think it's kind of rude to tell you the truth. I took the time to check out your thread and comment so I will not be taking time to delete my comments.
You may have to ask a mod for a bit of help on that one. Sorry

Have a good one [8D)

Lyons

I think it's kind of rude to tell you the truth. I took the time to check out your thread and comment so I will not be taking time to delete my comments.
You may have to ask a mod for a bit of help on that one. Sorry

Have a good one [8D)
I am sorry it just crowded and a lot of people were posting their own techs for me to improve so i just asked everyone to delete their posts or move them to my challenge page.

Lyons

Hey guys I am sorry if i seemed a bit rude I just was scrolling through and it took me a long time to find what I wanted because of all the other posts that crowded the thread.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I am sorry it just crowded and a lot of people were posting their own techs for me to improve so i just asked everyone to delete their posts or move them to my challenge page.
The thing is I'm not a lot of people and the comments I made here were in response to you mentioning me in one of your posts so that is what makes it odd to me that you ask for deletion.

I wish my Playground thread had too many comments and such ;).
Sorry for the extra post, but this one will be the last :).

Have a good one [8D)