Lost TerraTech Save After Computer Reset

Discussion in 'Community Help, Questions and Guides' started by Apin, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Apin

Apin New Member

I really love terra tech and I play it a lot. One day I had to reset my hard drive since I got a new motherboard and such. I installed steam and all my games. Everything saved until I opened up terra tech. It asked me to add a new player wanting me to put in a name. Is there a way to get it back? I thought it would have saved through steam as all my others game did. I really don't want to restart! Any help would be appreciated!

2. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

TerraTech doesn't have Steam cloud backup/sync yet. (The devs are aiming to implement it some time.)

Sorry, this means your save and snapshot data is gone. It can be interest to start over, sometimes, as you already know what to do and can progress far more quickly and try different approaches. I hope your'e still able to enjoy the game.

If you really only want end-game campaign, there are some 'accelerated' campaign saves available for download from the forum (they may be a little old, but all should load OK from the last year).

#2 ZeroGravitas, Sep 23, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  3. Apin

Apin New Member

What a shame. I had many cool mechs that took me forever to get and build up. I have to restart the missions to. :/ Oh well. It could be interesting to start over. Thanks though.

ZeroGravitas likes this.