• Ya!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • NAH

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
I normally need to see enemies far away, but I find it kind of overpowered for such a large radar at the beginning of a game. I think that there should be different ranges for different radars. And you can put more than 1 radar on your tech to increase the distance (To a certain extent).

I think that these are the levels of the radar

GSO, 1 Radar = 1.5 of the rings

GSO, 2 Radars = 2.5 of the rings

GSO, 3 Radars = The normal radar distance currently

Venture, 1 Radar = 2 Rings, though has enemies show up on the edge from a longer range

Venture, 2 Radars = 3 Rings, though has enemies show up on the edge show up from an even longer range

Venture, 3 Radars = 4 Rings, though has enemies show up on the edge show up from the longest range

Geocorp Resource Radar = 4 Rings, resources show up on the edge from a large distance

Hawkeye, 1 Radar = 3 Rings, though has enemies show up from a VERY long range away

Hawkeye, 2 Radar = 4 Rings, though has enemies show up from a VERY LONG AWAY range away

Hawkeye, 3 Radar = 5 Rings, though has enemies show up from a LONGEST range away

This obviously would be changed around, but I think this would be smart! It would give planes a larger range to find enemies to bomb!