Yes?

• Total voters

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
See the save below
The problem still seems to be there.

(the balance system is not fully operational yet)

Press X to deploy the head. It should be running parallel to the ground, but it still seems to be stuck as if it was still connected to the bearing.
Ok, so the problem still exists. I'll try to fix it, more.
Also, why so many AI? Them buildbeaming non-stop sent me straight to NaN land.

Fehn

Artificial and Intelligent
Only 1 think I'd like to have added to this mod.

A set of the multi-Tech blocks ( bearing, socket, ring, ball, etc. ) that, when placed, also place their corresponding counterpart.

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Only 1 think I'd like to have added to this mod.

A set of the multi-Tech blocks ( bearing, socket, ring, ball, etc. ) that, when placed, also place their corresponding counterpart.
I could do that, but tech restrictants loading would say otherwise. I would have to stretch this into more of modifying the game rather than adding to it to pull that off. Maybe, but possibly unlikely. Sorry frend.

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Would it be feasible to let us configure the controls via a txt file outside of the game? That would let us be able to configure the controls without having to make UI stuff for it.
I could, yes. Except I can't have it unique for specific blocks in-game. Only overriding the current control schematics.

Sozin

Dog Emperor
You know what’d be even better?
Add a toggle-able button so that once it’s pressed, the joints then auto-target anything follow AI would. (Preferably, manual targeting takes preference. Pressing it again returns joints to default position before releasing control to rest of keypad)
Then we can have proper battleships and tanks and airships that don’t need to use some jerky and unreliable turret turning trick.