Locking MultiTech Connections || Motorizing moving parts

Yes?

• Total voters

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Hmm... now connecting a large bearing or axle between an anchored and an unanchored tech flips the unanchored tech in one or more axis... at least with large techs involved...

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Hmm... now connecting a large bearing or axle between an anchored and an unanchored tech flips the unanchored tech in one or more axis... at least with large techs involved...
@WhitePaw2002 Maybe dampen the movement while connecting to at least smoothen out any jerkiness.
Also, could you add a hotkey that is required to be held down to be able to connect the blocks, similar to how explosive bolts use X. It could help to prevent accidents.

Last edited:

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
"Dampen the movement". One time it teleported me three hundred thousand units, and brought me back with a time jump! XD
@WhitePaw2002 Maybe dampen the movement while connecting to at,least smoothen out any jerkiness.
Also, could you add a hotkey that is required to be held down to be able to connect the blocks, similar to how explosive bolts use X. It could help to prevent accidents.

Website
duckduckgo.com
Whilst making a bipedal Transformer, the the game seems to have locked a Tech with no bearings to a bearing
View attachment 21504
The head deployment seems to be stuck because of this.
Yeah, the mod does that sometimes. Reloading the save shooouuuld fix it.

Bearings seem a bit finicky right now. They can only join in one particular direction, and you can place multiple bearings together and make weird stuff happen.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
So. I can't make it work... I wish I could see what mods were active... at one point the better bubbles mod was working, but I didn't deactivate it and now it's now... and the joints mod still won't work...

Edit! It now works! But the bubbles still don't work with it...
Habby berdey