Linking Your Twitter Account With TerraTech

KattStrike

Aug 19, 2015
twitch.tv
As it is one of our frequently most asked questions (including; "Why am I not getting any new invaders?") we decided to make a little info-graphic to help everyone understand how to link your Twitter account to your TerraTech account!

So for everyone who's been asking, this is for you! :)

EDIT: If you are having problems with connecting Twitter, can you please report your problems in this thread (not here!): http://forum.terratechgame.com/inde...ter-connection-problems-here.2456/#post-21664

Last edited:

HuggyBear

Jul 29, 2015
A question I have is why does Terratech sometimes deep out and require authorization more than once a session? I've tweeted 4-5 techs in a row and its asked for authorization 2-3 times in a row.

Aug 13, 2014
Germany
A question I have is why does Terratech sometimes deep out and require authorization more than once a session? I've tweeted 4-5 techs in a row and its asked for authorization 2-3 times in a row.
In your default webbrowser, did you click the button "stay logged in" ?

HuggyBear

Jul 29, 2015
Yes. Its for people who don't know. It was a while ago this happened. Thanks though!

Fousmon

Sep 6, 2015
well...i linked my twitter with terratech, but i keep having cyclone....

Azirahael

Jan 8, 2015
Yep. Twitter gives you a bigger pool to choose from, but it still zeroes in on the one unit for your vehicle.

change vehicles. swap blocks around. get new encounters.

HuggyBear

Jul 29, 2015
@Bawkbagawk
Yes and no. You can share techs you create and send them as invaders using Twitter. It also expands the community of techs and invaders you will encounter. It's nice, free, and easy, but isn't neccesary.

IdontRuin

May 27, 2015
@Bawkbagawk
Yes and no. You can share techs you create and send them as invaders using Twitter. It also expands the community of techs and invaders you will encounter. It's nice, free, and easy, but isn't neccesary.
Actually it only affects the invaders you can get, the population is not getting updated automatically on the fly, it only gets updated manually by the devs, and those updates only go out with the patches.

To be exact, if you have twitter enables you can get invaded by techs that where sent out as invaders by others on twitter in the last 2 weeks (afaik this is how long a fresh invader will stay "active"), for those who don't have it enabled the game uses the "default" invaders.

(do note that the "default" in invader population hasn't been touched since forever, so the variety is nonexistent and they don't use any of the new blocks)

Reactions: HuggyBear

KattStrike

Aug 19, 2015
twitch.tv
idk if its just me but i dont see an infographic on how to link accounts :|
Hey man, it might just be you,
but basically what you need to do is take a snapshot in game (by clicking the little camera button). It will then ask if you want to post it to Twitter. Click "Yes" and follow the steps :)

We have been having a few crashes on that front, so if that happens, it is a bug and I do apologise!

Reactions: 7rust

Robert Stolorz

Sep 21, 2015
Chicago, IL (moving to Europe)
I don't get this at all. All I get when asked to integrate a twitter account is "Enter pin below".

Could it be because I'm on the linux client? Is there a way to find out this pin and manually do the twitter authorization?

dbarlow123

Sep 29, 2015
keeps crashing ill try restarting my laptop

As it is one of our frequently most asked questions (including; "Why am I not getting any new invaders?") we decided to make a little info-graphic to help everyone understand how to link your Twitter account to your TerraTech account!

So for everyone who's been asking, this is for you! :)