Licflagg's Custom blocks

Licflagg

I've made this post so i won't flood another thread. And if you see me use meters instead of blocks, they are one in the same. with that out of the way, here are all my custom blocks:

1: Floating Attachment point projectors:

These blocks were my first introduction to the world of making custom blocks. They are, in essence, single blocks with an attachment point on the top for the 1-way, or on both the top and bottom for the 2-ways. the 2, 3, 4, and 5 variants have attachment points on the internals, so you could conceal them among armor, have the spare point, and build a seemingly separate tech that is still attached.

2: The MK1 Power Complex:

A massive battery, both in terms of price, crafting costs, and mass. It can store 2,733,750 energy units. the GSO battery can store 1,500, and the GeoCorp at 12,000. it's made for large base, so it's not practical to have it on a mobile tech.

3: The MK2 power Complex:

Storing even more power, at 14,383,254 energy units, it too has a hefty price tag and crafting recipe to boot. it has an added function of acting like a wireless charger when properly assembled. The Right side is it properly built, the left isn't, but will still work. I couldn't merge the function of a charger and a battery in a single block, so i had to compromise.
The wireless charger part transfers a tenth of a GSO battery in a tenth of a second, at a giant range of 250 meters.

4: An Inline Wireless charger:

These chargers output a large chunk of power, at 750 energy per arc. it has a transfer rate similar to GeoCorp's charger, but with a much bigger range of 150 meters. Not very expensive, though the crafting is a bit more than a normal charger.

5: Solars!

These static solar cells generate a lot more power than the Better future solar, though they don't animate (Because i don't know how to animate them) The small solar is the stock BF one, the wider "Blanket" solar generates double the stock, the medium at triple the stock, Medium blanket at double the medium regular, The large at triple the medium regular, and the large blanket at double the large regular. The power values are as follows:
  • GSO: 60
  • BF Small: 70
  • BF Small blanket: 140
  • BF Medium: 210
  • BF Medium Blanket: 420
  • BF Large: 630
  • BF Large Blanket: 1260
6: Shields and repair bubble:

Both of these take a long time to power up, but their radius and effects are huge. The shield has a Diameter of 65 meters, and the repair bubble at 55 meters. the shield is made to block explosives on a large craft, if placed in the center, the repair bubble can heal up a tech very fast. Both are expensive in price and crafting, but fairly light.

7: Air Intakes (No image due to limit)

Made to regenerate fuel faster, these intakes store a small amount of internal fuel, while at the same time having a high fuel regen rate. The GSO ones are best as side intakes, while the GeoCorp intake is best for the front of a tech

How to install:
  1. Install the Terratech Mod Manager
    1B. Install the Nuterra Block Injector Library mod for it to work
  2. Locate your Terratech game, usually at [C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TerraTech Beta]
  3. Once you have the block injector library mod, there should be a new folder called "Custom Blocks." Open it
  4. Drag and drop the .ZIP Contents into the custom blocks folder
  5. Launch the game

Attachments

Licflagg

Now on to the Work in progress stuff:

Giant SCU:

The issues that i'm having are that i can't have the reference SCU hidden, or the game will crash, and the singularity bit, which seems to be a particle, isn't at the right area.

Venture, Hawkeye, and Better Future Air Intakes:

The models aren't made, but i have some ideas for them. the folders for the intake sections are empty, say for the GSO and GeoCorp tabs

4-way Floating point projectors:
Models aren't made, no ideas for them yet.

eddie

Forever thonk, dis is ma philosophy
I was thinking of maybe you can make a singularity(or should I say ringularity) generator, making use of a spinning black hole, it's said that if you launch matter or energy to it's ergosphere, it will come out with much higher energy.
got my idea from this video:
hope you like it :)