Lemon Kingdom Blocks

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

LEMON KINGDOM MODS DROPBOX LINK

LK Blunderbuss Shotgun
NOTE: DOWNLOAD THE TEXTURES. THERE IS AN UPDATE.

LK_turret_blunderbuss_shotgun_icon.png

Another old design from @Bedacoalmaster, this is a relatively small shotgun designed to take out small Techs at any blind spot your large Tech might have, such as its underside or its back. Its high elevation coupled with its high damage and knockback makes it effective in its role, but its recoil and slow reload speed does make it an issue when used on smaller Techs.

With this, I would like to announce that Batch 1 is completed - The base requirement for the fundamentals of building LK Techs have been completed. Fret not, for any suggested blocks have been noted and will be made during Batch 2.

I shall now rest for a few months, and perhaps collect new ideas when Batch 2 begins: Air blocks.​

Last edited:

mt418

Jan 23, 2021
A gatling gun that fires big bertha rounds, would of course need to be fed resources and power

Feb 10, 2021
Sorry if any of these ideas are impossible:
air blocks:
- Talos propeller: For air blocks, when I think of a mobile airbase, It kind of reminds me of the helicarrier from avengers. So what about some colossal rotor. It could be like the unmodded HE rotor, but very large and able to carry a lot of weight.
phalanx wings: Strong wings with a very high carry capacity. it also comes with two built-in rocket launchers. The rockets do the same amount of damage as a HE missile pod, but twice the reload time. Also, the missiles instantaneously fly from the middle of the wing and don't have any drop time.
Air weapons:
- SABER focus laser: this monstrosity uses battery power to cause mass destruction. It disables shields for 3 seconds and has a decent rate of fire. It also is ineffective against physical armor and the duration of the effect does not stack(like if I had 1 sec remaining and shot the laser, it would only reset to 3, and not add 3 to the total duration). This gun should be on a turret.
- pugio shredder: A kinetic rail gun. It has a very fast reload and is capable of piercing shields. The only big downsides are its relatively high spread and smaller range. The perfect tool for winning dog fights
land weapons:
- onager mortar: a 6 barreled mortar that does a lot of damage, although less than its bigger brother, the trebuchet mortar. It rains down lemony fury, filling the sky with lemon-shaped explosives. Just be warned, it does explode when destroyed, and it really hurts when it does.
- Trebuchet mortar: a 4 barreled mortar that packs a hefty punch. Launches lemon projectiles just like the onager mortar, but at a slower rate. Use this beast wisely, as its reload isn't that fast. It also explodes on destruction.
- Scorpio AA gun, basically a carbine built for range. It has the same fire rate as a hail-fire rifle and does decent damage. Its main feature is its good range and ability to rotate upwards. It looks kind of like a double-barreled machine gun on a stand.
- Nucleon: description: Too. Much. Power. this should just be practically impossible to get in terms of spending resources. It is basically a machine gun railgun hybrid on a turret. It shoots nuclear-tipped projectiles at an insane rate. The radius of the explosion should be minimal, just 1-2 block radius. It would be a very bad day for you if it was destroyed, so be careful!
fuel and energy blocks:
- Destrier jet thruster: this thruster isn't your out-of-the-mill grade of thrusters. It is built to keep massive techs going at the speed of your average venture tech, but it needs a massive amount of fuel. Good thing that it has an internal fuel canister!
- citrus engine: a furnace generator for the massive. It doesn't use resource chunks though, it uses resource blocks! It does give a lot of energy at an astonishing rate and has a very high hp.
- squeezer fuel injector: a very powerful fuel injector. It helps big techs regenerate fuel for the cost of resources. Maybe a bit broken, but who cares tbh!? This is the legit endgame! We can do what we want!

Thank you Potato for reading this and I hope you will consider adding them to the mod
[Edit] landing skids: Landing skids for VTOL craft and helicopters. granting them the ability to quite literally drop out of the sky. These landing skids are for larger techs, where HE landing pads are not usable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Potato and mt418