Lemon Kingdom Blocks

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

LEMON KINGDOM MODS DROPBOX LINK

LK Large Fusion Battery
LK_battery_large_fusion_preview.png

Behold, fellow Citrizens! The most powerful battery to date has arrived to deliver light upon your homes and forts! This massive battery has a lot of storage capacity, in addition to being heavily armored! It can even charge itself, given enough time. However! Should it explode, it will be catastrophic to anything nearby, friendly or foe - be warned.

Additionally, there are a few updates on the following blocks:
  1. Solarus IV Mass Driver: Projectile now pierces shields.​
  2. Small Lemonade Battery: Reduced HP to 1000 (Original was 2000), but changed armor type to "Armor". It also doesn't explode when destroyed. Some minor visual changes as well​
  3. Duchess Turret: Reversed the elevation (Thanks @Legionite for pointing that out, this probably affects all modded blocks and will fix the others as well), fixed its HP from 1 to 83200, and made it catastrophically explode, dealing 1000 damage over a 25-unit radius.​

All hail the Lemon Kingdom! Citrus Vult!

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

LEMON KINGDOM MODS DROPBOX LINK

LK Dozer Blocks & Petrary Mortar
NOTE: DOWNLOAD THE TEXTURES. THERE IS AN UPDATE.
melee_blocks_preview.png

Fellow Citrizens! I am proud to present an old, yet proven block concept, courtesy of Geocorp back in the day. These are the first batch of Dozer blocks that deal damage when ramming other Techs! Rejoice, for now we have now have the means for close-quarters combat! Be careful to wield these however, as they are quite heavy. Credits to @Rafs for suggesting these blocks.

LK_mortar_petrary_preview.png

Another weapon has arrived for us to safely siege our enemies from afar! The Petrary Mortar is a weapon that uses Megaton-caliber shells, dealing the same amount of damage at an even farther range! Be careful of its recoil, however.

Additionally, there are a few updates on the following blocks:
  1. Orchard Rotary Autocannon: Fixed Smoke particle spawn position.​

All hail the Lemon Kingdom! Citrus Vult!

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
How many weapons have you made using megaton shells now?

Not a complaint or anything, the bloccs look great, you just use the megaton shells a lot.
Just three so far, and more to come if I keep making more weapons lol. The reason why I keep using megaton shells are the following:

1. LK has a history of spamming Megaton cannons on their Techs. I think that this is a natural evolution of that by using the ammunition itself on its weapons.
  2. I also like to make it a logistical advantage to make LK as a corp more believable. Instead of using different shell calibers, why not use a select few to cut down on costs? Megatons are plenty and can be bought just about anywhere, and I can imagine its ammunition to be very cheap. It makes sense to make weapons around an existing ammunition type if we're going for large-scale warfare like what LK does.

Reactions: Skihiley

Lord_Greyscale

Jul 19, 2018
I'm hoping this is just a me thing, but are the Small Landship tracks really so funked-up that the top of the tread entirely disconnects from the bottom?

Allso, nice touch with needing 288 Titanic Alloy. (I ran out of that making just the one landship track, gave up and bought the other with the money I'd automined while crafting the first one.)

Last edited: