Lemon Kingdom Blocks

YaYYeeT

Turning out ESS lore at 0.0282739 words per minute
Apr 27, 2020
<redacted>
I would like a small fixed cannon for those age of sail battles. TT is lacking in one of those.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
I would like a small fixed cannon for those age of sail battles. TT is lacking in one of those.
Hmm, a naval weapon? Sure, Would a megaton-caliber cannon do?

How about a 4-shot burst cannon?
I could combine this with one of the already existing plans that I have: the "Daggerstorm", I'll see what I can do.

Thank you gentlemen, all good suggestions.

Will_the_Swampert

Creator of Giant Cabs (also weird Techs)
Jul 7, 2020
Thou Shalt Never Know!!!
Possible (?) Idea: Poison damage a slow firing mortar that does lots of damage and also if the block survives does constant damage to it (it also rapidly depletes shields) but the range is finicky and the firing speed is very slow

EdCuMo

Jan 9, 2019
hi, im new with this of modded terratech, can you please tell me where i have to put the files?

Zazi

Jul 18, 2020
hey you can put the modded blocks up on steam now can you work on that please?... just a suggestion
A lot of things available in these unofficial mods aren't supported by the official mod tools at the moment, so any version of most of these custom corps would be incomplete.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

NOTE: DOWNLOAD THE TEXTURES. THERE IS AN UPDATE.
LK Small & Medium Corner Arches, Small Doric Pillar and Heraldry Plate

2020-08-18 - Preview.png

A bunch of decorative standard blocks for your fancy zesty needs. :)

All of these blocks are armored with high HP, but the Heraldry Plate has the HP value of an LK armor block, which has a much higher HP. As per usual, they're all heavy and expensive.​

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
Nov 5, 2015
How about a Lemon-Launcher? it is either a mortar or a grenade launcher (as in RR's sticky grenade launcher) that fires Irradiated oversized weaponized lemons that explode on contact with an acid burst (like when batteries die)

On those same terms, why doesnt LK stuff have more acid explosions? or lemon shaped munitions... seems fitting.

Also, How about a baghdad battery? You know, power fueled by lemon juice. They could be LK's small battery 1x1x2 tall with a small capacity, but fast recharge.

also how about a Lemon Juice Cannon, a lot like Rafs' GT Hydro cannon, but it deals acid damage as well as knockback but with yellow colored water effect.

lastly, howabout the Zest Engine, in line with the Hawkeye rate of fire engine, and the Venture dragster engine, But LK's version significantly boosts the carrying capacity and traction of tank tracks at the cost of over-torquing normal wheels and making them lose traction. i dont see a necessarily 'lemon' theme here, but it jives with the bulky feel of LK and could do magical things for big LK Baneblades. (Super tanks, for those not 40K innitiated...)

Edit: Second afterthought (put here because of engine idea.) OR LK Zest Engine could add acid splash damage to all ballistics. wouldnt that be fun?

Afterthought: The juicer. A bigger badder Cerberus drill sized for LK. it could even be laced with the powerful lemon derived acid mentioned in my previous ideas.

Anyways just food for thought. Get the creative juices flowing, you know.
ill stop making puns now.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
How about a Lemon-Launcher? it is either a mortar or a grenade launcher (as in RR's sticky grenade launcher) that fires Irradiated oversized weaponized lemons that explode on contact with an acid burst (like when batteries die)

On those same terms, why doesnt LK stuff have more acid explosions? or lemon shaped munitions... seems fitting.

Also, How about a baghdad battery? You know, power fueled by lemon juice. They could be LK's small battery 1x1x2 tall with a small capacity, but fast recharge.

also how about a Lemon Juice Cannon, a lot like Rafs' GT Hydro cannon, but it deals acid damage as well as knockback but with yellow colored water effect.

lastly, howabout the Zest Engine, in line with the Hawkeye rate of fire engine, and the Venture dragster engine, But LK's version significantly boosts the carrying capacity and traction of tank tracks at the cost of over-torquing normal wheels and making them lose traction. i dont see a necessarily 'lemon' theme here, but it jives with the bulky feel of LK and could do magical things for big LK Baneblades. (Super tanks, for those not 40K innitiated...)

Edit: Second afterthought (put here because of engine idea.) OR LK Zest Engine could add acid splash damage to all ballistics. wouldnt that be fun?

Afterthought: The juicer. A bigger badder Cerberus drill sized for LK. it could even be laced with the powerful lemon derived acid mentioned in my previous ideas.

Anyways just food for thought. Get the creative juices flowing, you know.
ill stop making puns now.

Now THESE are suggestions. I'll think of a bunch, yes. Thanks!

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
LEMON KINGDOM MODS DROPBOX LINK

LK Duchess Cannon
LK_turret_duchess_cannon_preview.png

This over-the-top heavy weapon was @Bedacoalmaster's original idea back when LK as a custom corp was just starting out. It was supposed to be a triple-barreled, 3-barreled gun similar to Doom's Chain gun Turret mode. But, due to how overly complex the design looked at the time, I decided to add another barrel and change the layout for simpicity's sake. Then...due to how powerful this thing is, I nerfed it by making it use up resources and battery power. So here it is.

This quad-barreled Gatling turret is the Lemon Kingdom's answer to heavier Techs that refuse to surrender to the golden banner. Using 3-pounder shells at an eye-watering rate, it can melt just about anything, provided it has ammunition. It holds 4,000 rounds total, and can use all of them in a few seconds.

Last edited: