Lemon Kingdom Blocks

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

LK Excalibur Cannon
This is a re-model and a re-stat of the Hawkeye RDM1 90mm Cannon. The original cannon feels deliberate and steady, like a proper HE weapon. But this version is much angrier, with twice the damage and increased radius, but more than twice the recoil, like a proper LK weapon.

Note that this gun WILL NOT interfere with the RDM1 Cannon if you have it in your game. It uses a different block ID.

LK_cannon_excalibur_preview.pngunknown.png

LK Knightfall Update:
Now features a miniature nuclear shockwave and lighting effects! Its HP, pricing and recipe had been adjusted according to the standard LK recipe.The JSON code has also been cleaned up for those enterprising modders who wish to learn from the block and how it was constructed.

Again, thanks to @WhitePaw2002 for making the JSON's first version, and the recycled code for the shockwave.

1588426196056.png

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

DOWNLOAD THE UPDATED TEXTURES IN THE DROPBOX LINK. THERE IS AN UPDATE.

LK Oracle Radar Tower
This massive radar is LK's main radar system. It lets your Tech have maximum, renderable detection and firing range, in addition to being very sturdy. Now, your LK guns can now act as long-range artillery, if you haven't done so yet.

Credits to @Sozin for the Mimir Rangefinder code.

LK_radar_oracle_preview.png

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

previews.png
A set of new blocks! From left to right: LK Medium Battery, Armati Auto MG and Archer Heavy Revolver

Medium Battery
This is a heavy battery that has twice the battery capacity of the GeoCorp Battery and doesn't explode when destroyed. It's heavy however.

Armati Auto MG
This is essentially a pair of infantry machine guns mounted on a turret. It can also fire at exposed cabs and anchors automatically. Be warned, it has a high recoil.

Archer Heavy Revolver
A revolver cannon that uses 3-pounder rounds. It shoots 6 shells quickly but it has a long reload. This also has a high recoil.

As per usual, these are all expensive to make.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Gentlemen, I advise all of you to discuss and post your Techs here to keep this thread clean, thank you.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

LK Solarus IV Mass Driver

UPDATE TTMM BLOCK INJECTOR TO ENSURE STABILITY

LK_solarus_mass_driver_preview.png

1590293483228.png

1590296129416.png
Greetings fellow Citrizens! It has been a long wait! The Solarus IV is now released to the public! This is a massive cannon is capable of destroying multiple targets in one shot. But beware its hunger for ammunition, power and its ponderous firing sequence, for it might just be your downfall.

Simply load the gun with any Titanite, Plumbite, Wood and any of its component versions, fire at an enemy and it will work. Should you want to sell the resources, simply fire at an empty area of sky.
-----

This gun has been one of my major goals for the Lemon Kingdom: this gun should evoke LK's mixing of industry and military, its capacity for large-scale warfare and its somewhat paradoxical nature of peace-time (it can still sell chunks) and war-time (it will blow up just about anything) nature. What better way to show this is to make a gun that has a factory just to make its ammunition?

Back when I was starting out in LK before I became the 8th King, I've built a "Mass Driver" Multi-Tech. It's been my dream ever since to make it real, so here it is.

The name came from the idea that "The gun should evoke raw power and LK's Medieval/Roman aesthethic". While the gun idea itself is a hard-science concept of the Mass Driver, which is a large structure that fires resources into orbit, to be delivered into other planets...or used as an artillery weapon against space targets.

The modeling phase took me about two and a half months to finish; an on-and-off work since I have real-life things to do. I asked for Whitepaw, Rafs and Shido's help, knowing that I won't be able to fully see the flaws of the gun, and that its code requires lots of features. WhitePaw, in his graciousness, has accepted the offer to help out. He made so many things to make this gun work.

In total, the block took around 3 months to make and 4 people (2 primary, 2 for critiquing) to complete.

Again, I thank the following people:
@WhitePaw2002 for the optimization of the mesh, the bulk of the codework, and the particle work
@Rafs for the critique. Your help with pointing out my blind spots is always appreciated.
@Shidoni for the critique. You may not have done much, but you being here is enough.

Thank you all!

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

LK Durandal XL Rotor

LK_rotor_xLarge_durandal_rotor_preview.png
Thanks to @Saelem Black for this rotor! He gave the idea of this 16-bladed rotor that can also melee. So I thought: "Yeah that's stupid as hell, let's do it!" He made the original design, then I did some model and code polish for it. It can handle most LK builds, but it does have issues on larger LK Techs, so build carefully.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

NOTE: DOWNLOAD THE LK TEXTURES. THERE IS AN UPDATE.
LK Flak Turret

LK_turret_flak_preview.png
This gun is designed to counter aircraft and fast-moving targets at long ranges. It can also be anchored, doubling as a defensive weapon - just add an AI module and it's all set.

Its biggest drawback is that its shells doesn't work at close range to balance its high accuracy. It also has high recoil, and it has a rather slow reload speed.

Big thanks to @Bedacoalmaster for the initial concept art and description, @WhitePaw2002 for debugging the code and providing test planes for me to pilot (and to destroy), @Sozin for the initial debugging and @Pachu for even more planes! Thank you!

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

NOTE: DOWNLOAD THE LK TEXTURES. THERE IS AN UPDATE.
LK Chariot Wheel & Twin Chariot Wheel
preview.png

We have heard your pleas, fellow Citrizens! Smaller wheels have arrived for those who wish to travel light and fast...well, as fast as we could without sacrificing armor.

These wheels are about as fast as GeoCorp wheels, but with better carrying capacity and power, in addition to being tougher overall. The downside is their poor turning, weight and price.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

LK Bulwark A.I. Module

LK_ai_bulwark_preview.png
This is an A.I. module that doubles as a radar and rangefinder. When set as an enemy, it will not move around and only shoot. Unfortunately, not much can be done with the friendly A.I. behavior so this will have to do for now.

Credits to @Legionite for that one line of code that made this worked without referencing other blocks. This would be more painful to make if it weren't for that.

2020/06/30: Added two APs on top and a new death explosion. Adjusted price for new APs

LK Bunker Cab update
There is also an update for the LK Bunker Cab, giving it basic enemy behavior and will also prevent it from crashing the game when adding A.I.s onto it.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
FTD may copyright you, they have a ship called the Bulwark.(Onyx Watch intensifies)
The word "Bulwark" is a generic term for a defensive wall - I doubt I'd be copyrighted for an A.I. module that does not refer to Onyx Watch's ship of the same name in any manner.

Again, please refrain from any non-suggestions in this thread. I don't want to bug Matt again.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

NOTE: DOWNLOAD THE TEXTURES. THERE IS AN UPDATE.
LK Ballista Gauss Cannon
LK_cannon_ballista_gauss_preview.png
This coilgun is LK's counterpart to the HE/BL Naglfaar 120MJ Railcannon since I like to recycle code for this corp. Compared to its HE brother, it hits harder, but has less splash damage and higher recoil. And while it has a higher rate of fire, it also uses up more power. It's also heavy and expensive, but is well-armored with high HP.

Urgent Update: Added energy gauge at the back

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

LK Combat Radar

LK_radar_combat_preview.png

Yes, you've heard it right, fellow Citrizens! This is a radar designed for frontline combat! Armored and equipped with 4 machineguns, this block can contribute to your Tech's defenses, even if a bit! It also has a larger radar detection and visual range than the Bulwark AI.

Thanks to @WhitePaw2002 for helping me out with the code! Always a pleasure to be helped by you!

Last edited: