Lemon Kingdom Blocks

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
how about a giant holoflag of Lemon kingdom national emblem that rapidly heals all ally only to a near invincible rate in a very large radius, have internal battery, and drain a lot of power, also can be anchored to show dominance to the area.
Sounds possible. Okay, I'll add it to the list

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
LK Doric Medium Pillar
This was a suggestion by Venom in Discord. As a fellow man of big brain building, I offered him help by building a pillar block for him to use in his upcoming build (not sure what it was but it looks cool). Not much to say about it since it's technically a fancy looking bracket. It's tough, heavy and expensive.

LK_doric_pillar_medium.png

AlienXtream

Mar 20, 2020
hey potato, got an issue. im VERY new here so not sure if this is the place to ask this but the land ship tracks seem a but buggy. they sort of bounce (even when idle) causing the tech to slowly move on its own. i suspect that whatever damping system the game has isnt working as intended with them. its most noticeable with "smaller" techs but multiple tracks also seem to exaggerate the effect

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
hey potato, got an issue. im VERY new here so not sure if this is the place to ask this but the land ship tracks seem a but buggy. they sort of bounce (even when idle) causing the tech to slowly move on its own. i suspect that whatever damping system the game has isnt working as intended with them. its most noticeable with "smaller" techs but multiple tracks also seem to exaggerate the effect

Unfortunately the Landship tracks are reaching the limits of what the game is designed to do - if it's still being bouncy, you can add more weight to it. That's all I can offer for you unfortunately.

AlienXtream

Mar 20, 2020
understood.
is there anything in its properties i can change to help this? i noticed some things like "spring weight" or something like that when looking in the files. perhaps the friction forces would also help? im gunnu try some stuff and see what works (if anything)

Reactions: eddie

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
understood.
is there anything in its properties i can change to help this? i noticed some things like "spring weight" or something like that when looking in the files. perhaps the friction forces would also help? im gunnu try some stuff and see what works (if anything)
Sure thing. If you managed to fix the bounciness of it without losing its carrying capacity and its grip, give me a heads up and I'll update the tracks using your setup. You'll be credited of course. :)

AlienXtream

Mar 20, 2020
i possibly could, but i have NO clue what im doing. not even sure my edits had any effect XD. perhaps a total rework of it or an "upgraded" tier that somehow just avoids the issue all together. something like a "fixed hover" thing that functions as a hover pat but is self stabilizing (built in gyro or something and wont go too far above the ground). idk, just throwing ideas around to "fix" the problem cos those treads are cool but just broken XD
ive also noticed this game has a rather small community so not a lot in the way of up to date mods. look forward to possible workshop integration for custom content.

Warren Grugett

May 15, 2018
Tracks in Terratech are just plain janky in general, so I don't know if we'll be able to find a fix without Payload having to completely revamp tracks.

Reactions: Potato

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

LK Medium Standard Block and LK Small Standard Block v2
This is a new Medium Block and a rework of the small block. Nothing to note here aside that the long block has less APs than the GeoCorp one. Thanks to @Rafs for the critique of the Medium Block, @WhitePaw2002 and @zugbug33 for its text description. :D

LK_standard_medium_block_icon2.png

LK_small_block_icon2.png

And of course, here's a sample:
1587005115963.png

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016

LK Orchard Rotary Autocannon

This large, rotund lad is mainly designed for @retrogue. He's been asking for different guns for his mechs, and who am I to disappoint? This is a gatling gun that fires megaton shells, and some extra particle modifications to make it distinct from a regular megaton gun.

LK_orchard_autocannon_ref.png

Update: Fixed Center of Mass issue and that weird tilting of the barrel

Last edited: