Latest status of the TerraTech translations

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hi TT Translators. Are you free to translate names and descriptions for 15 TerraTech achievements please?

Added to the intermediate translation sheets for Russian and Swedish and to translation docs in rows 4713-4742 for other languages.

Many thanks, Sai Wun

Jeff 95

Hello there !
Thank you for adding me to Translator, i wonder some things about translation !
Where do i put translation when i dont agree with actual translation, not agree or different opinion of translate word or phrase.
For all traslation, do you think we can use english expression or the translate must me french only ? (ex: Lobby = *Salle de conversation/Salon de conversation* VS Lobby in the TT_LOC_FRENCH sheet)

Jeff

Stealther

Last updated: 22nd March 2018

Many thanks to @TheSpaceMan and @列支敦士登yuki for jumping straight in and providing German and Chinese translations for the new multiplayer strings.

Chinese:
French:
German:
Russian:
Swedish:
I'm an R&D owner. Flarbish is my steam acc and TT acc is Stealther, and I'd like to contribute to the Simplified Chinese translating/grammar fixing because right now a lot of things doesn't make sense in any sort of ways.

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
Hi , even if the french gauge seem almost full , feel free to ask me if you need help (it's my native language).

(I've the R&D dlc too if never we need translation on it).

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hi , even if the french gauge seem almost full , feel free to ask me if you need help (it's my native language).

(I've the R&D dlc too if never we need translation on it).
Thank you. Will ask when we have more content for the game.

Mr-Vagabond

A special mention to @Ceans and @Mr-Vagabond for the recent French translations that bring the remaining French trasnlations required to zero. Thank you :D
Ceans have made the majority of the work lately, he had worked alot ! Like we say in french : Mais de rien !

I started the translation of your game back in 2016, that a great adventure so far ! Go on with your awesome game, I will continue to translate it in the wine and cheese tongue ;)