Latest status of the TerraTech translations

Discussion in 'TT Translators' started by saiwun, Nov 17, 2015.

1. saiwun

saiwun PAYLOAD STUDIOS Developer Producer

Hi Vic. That would be great. Do you write in Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese?

vic and Chrii_the_Vieh like this.
  2. vic

vic New Member TT Translator

I usually do Simplified, but I can read and translate from Traditional as well.

3. saiwun

Hi Vic. That's great. The translation is from English to Chinese so whatever help you're able to provide is great. I'll send you a follow up email and share the translation doc with you soon. Thanks very much :)

vic likes this.
  4. Mr-Vagabond

Mr-Vagabond Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe TT Translator

Yep germans fall behind month ago, the one in front for the moment are the french translation ( not me at all =p )

5. saiwun

Have updated the TerraTech translation document now to include the new Crafty Mike missions text for translation. Cheers :)

6. saiwun

Have added new text strings for the new sombrero and moustache blocks for translation now.
    Rows 225, 226, 543, 544

7. Jo Gh

Jo Gh Well-Known Member

I would choose Förderband.Fießband remindes me of Fließbandarbeiter,which wouldn´t fit that well into the game.
    Yes,I am an native german speaker.

8. Chrii_the_Vieh

Chrii_the_Vieh Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe Canary TT Translator Sumo - All Blocks Chrii - Older Banners

I think I am going to do some "live-translation" with some german streamers and viewers today to get some errors in the german file out of the way.

I have seen some Terra-Tech-german in the Streams which looks a lot like google translator to me, terrible.

I would go for "Förderband" as well. It suits the block much better.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  9. s60team

s60team Well-Known Member TT Translator

Hello, saiwun! I can help with Russian translation.

10. 508droid Lol

508droid Lol New Member Beta Deluxe

I speak german I could help :p

11. saiwun

@508droid Lol Are you a native German speaker?

12. WillyGamesYT

WillyGamesYT Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe TT Translator

Hey @saiwun do you update the graph on-demand or on a schedule?

13. saiwun

The graphs are auto-generated from the status of translations set in column F.

14. WillyGamesYT

I mean the graph in the very first post of this thread.

saiwun likes this.
  15. saiwun

Ah, that's updated manually on a regular basis. Happy to accept on-demand requests for it to be updated too.

16. Ober

Ober New Member

Hi! I just create this account. I see that spanish translation its half made, Do you guys need help? Spanish is my native language :)

17. saiwun

@Ober That would be great. Will send you some translation details on Monday.

18. WillyGamesYT

Well schoolwork is taking all my free time, plus exam prep...gotta find some time to get back in

19. saiwun

No probs @WillyGamesYT Schoolwork and exams should take priority. Whenever you're free again will be great.

WillyGamesYT likes this.
  20. saiwun

Many thanks for all the recent translations. Russian in particular has overtaken Dutch as the most translated language now thanks to lots of translations from @SemperAnte. Chinese is moving up the list too with lots of translations from @列支敦士登yuki