Large Mobile Explorer (incl. Scrapper,etc)

Flow

Hi,

I made this:

War Extractor v2.png

has full ore processing and scrapper in the back

Flow

War Extractor v2b.png War Extractor v2c.png

There are 5 large batteries and 5 or 6 small ones.

The lower level has 12 refineries and 4 scrappers, the upper level has the sorting area (the lower conveyer loop goes up there on the outside) so only refined materials go into the inner ring, where we have 3 large generators, an alloy foundry and 4 delivery cannons. There are still some filter conveyers unset since I dont got these items on the lower level yet.

Those solar generators and most of the wireless chargers are the "rest" I took with me of an invader I killed a few minutes ago.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I like your setup it looks like you can process quit a bit with that tech.

Have a good one

Flow

yea its already the 3rd iteration of weaponry and resource management, but its still not perfect (scrapping speed is sometimes quiet slow and sometimes the items fall of the conveyers since the height between the two layers is a bit low

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
yea its already the 3rd iteration of weaponry and resource management, but its still not perfect (scrapping speed is sometimes quiet slow and sometimes the items fall of the conveyers since the height between the two layers is a bit low
Maybe set the scrappers up on the top layer and feed into the bottom layer. Probably a lot of rebuilding to re-organize but it might be worth it in the long run.

Have a good one

Flow

yea my first version had the scrappers on the top, but like this the processing is better.

Perhaps I can optimize the layout without making the tech bigger again

An interesting "bug" here is, that junctions of conveyers have different behaviour

Conveyers.png

it seems that the directions will be processed not in random order, perhaps if both source directions "are full" a kind of round robin should be used?

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I have only used the scrapper once or so due to it not working good, but now I think there are going to be a lot or cool ways to use them in making a good processing chain.

I am always trying to figure out better ways to use the refining and crafting blocks. They just keep getting better and better.

Have a good one