Large chunk of the ground is gone...

**Image attached**

Image description:
A large chunk of the ground is missing. I am parked at one of the corners of the area. Seems to be a square. I can use the build beam to get out, otherwise, I will drive off the edge into the void below... scary...

I checked for other reports of this on google, no luck. I also checked here, albeit very briefly. Maybe I'm the first one to encounter this? All I did was load the world. Everything was fine last time I saved. I spawned over near my delivery cannons. I can drive around just fine, but it's convenient there is this platform here for me.

Attachments

Galrex

Possibilist
**Image attached**

Image description:
A large chunk of the ground is missing. I am parked at one of the corners of the area. Seems to be a square. I can use the build beam to get out, otherwise, I will drive off the edge into the void below... scary...

I checked for other reports of this on google, no luck. I also checked here, albeit very briefly. Maybe I'm the first one to encounter this? All I did was load the world. Everything was fine last time I saved. I spawned over near my delivery cannons. I can drive around just fine, but it's convenient there is this platform here for me.
Yup. This is just another report of the same terrain loading bug. You should check this thread out https://forum.terratechgame.com/ind...rrain-biome-loading-replacement-errors.13837/
You can find out a lot of issues and idiosyncrasies about this bug that have been discussed in the thread.